SP IX - Don't leave

Anyway, this Chapter is dedicated to hanjaekyung, tipco09, parkage and CitraCrash! ♥♥♥

-

At Taeyeon's House, night.

Since they got home early from work because Taeyeon continued to whine like a kid to Tiffany, the latter can't bear the blonde's cuteness though. Tiffany didn't allow Taeyeon to do anything so Tiffany prepared their dinner and also washed the dishes after they ate. 

Taeyeon was sitting on her bed with her back leaning on the headboard, she already took a shower while Tiffany was still in the bathroom. Taeyeon was busy with her sketchpad, drawing something on it. She was smiling like a cute adorable dork.

Taeyeon was happy because she and Tiffany were okay now with their misunderstanding. She thought if she was in Tiffany's shoes, she will act the same, maybe... or not. Really. (Lol. Taeyeon is very considerate here while Tiffany is so sensitive but they are both possessive).

Tiffany went out from the bathroom with her nightgown and walked straight towards the bed. Taeyeon didn't look at her, she was still busy on what she was doing. While Tiffany threw herself on the bed and hugged the big pink teddy bear that Taeyeon gave to her. She really likes the teddy bear because it's color pink and also Taeyeon stitched the shirt of it with their combined names "TaeNy".

"Ya, since you got that teddy bear you always hug it more than you hug me," Taeyeon pouted as she glanced at Tiffany.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon "This teddy bear is so fluffy, and you gave this to me. How bout you? I'm jealous on that sketchpad of yours. Are you drawing something? Can I see it?"

Taeyeon closed the sketchpad and put it on the nightstand beside the bed "Nope, maybe next time." She looked at Tiffany and hugged the big stuff toy too.

"Waee??" Tiffany grumbled. "I want to see your works. You're always busy with that sketchpad!"

"I'm not good at drawing... Errr, so what will we call to this teddy bear? Is this she or he?" Taeyeon immediately changed the topic.

"It's pink so it's a girl, she'll be our daughter."

"Oh... Our daughter huh? Do you want to make our real daughter?" Taeyeon grinned.

Tiffany rolled her eyes "We're not yet married Tae."

"Married? So you want us to get married?" Taeyeon widened her eyes in surprise, it's good to hear that from Tiffany.

"Of course, and you? You don't have plan to marry me?" Tiffany cocked her brow and pulled the teddy bear away from Taeyeon then she put it on her other side where the bear was leaning on the headboard.

"I want to marry you, it's one of my dreams," Taeyeon's eyes twinkled.

"Just a dream?"

Taeyeon laid herself on the bed and patted the space beside her "Come."

Tiffany laid herself too and put her head on Taeyeon's arm as pillow.

"I will ask you something..."

"Oh my gosh Tae, don't ask me to marry you! We just met two weeks ago!" Tiffany exclaimed as she overreacted.

Taeyeon sighed "No I'm not."

Tiffany giggled.

"Yet," Taeyeon added "Not yet Pani."

Tiffany nodded "So what are you going to ask anyway?"