Chapter 10 - Love ❤

The couples separated their ways. Jessica and Yuri were heading on Jessica's house while Taeyeon and Tiffany were heading on Taeyeon's apartment.

Taeyeon was driving but she keep glancing on Tiffany and there's an awkward silence between the two of them. Tiffany noticed that the road wasn't the way to her house.

"This is not my way home, where are you taking me?" Tiffany huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"My place," Taeyeon glued her eyes on the road.

"....." Tiffany didn't bother to look at the midget, her eyes were looking outside the window.

"I'm sorry Pani ah," Taeyeon said softly and she was back glancing at the girl beside her "It's just a favor, I can't say no to Mr. Choi. He helped me when I'm in trouble and this is the only way I can pay him back. Well it's a friendly date, just a simple request. I'm going tell you about this too but eventually he texted me to meet Juniel."

Tiffany didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry I promise, it'll not happen again."

"I'm not mad at you but I'm jealous," Tiffany finally said as she looked at the midget.

Taeyeon stopped the car at the side of the road "Don't be... I don't like Juniel the way you think, however she's a friend."

"I'm jealous because it's our first date but... instead of being with me, you're happy with her. You're not that happy with me anymore."

"Of course not, don't think like that!" Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand "You don't know how happy I am just being with you... Like this. Just sitting beside me makes me feel contented Pani."

"I'm sorry about what happened... Leeteuk and Siwon oppa, they are our old friends. They lived in japan now and we just missed them so much. They were together now, I mean, you know they're gays," Tiffany explained

"It's okay, I understand. Um..." Taeyeon paused "Um... Anyway... How-how do you think about it Pani? About being gay?" She said as she pushed the topic.

"Why you asked? Ah... For me? I think as long as they love each other it is okay. Love has no age, gender, race or status in life. If they really love each other, I'm happy for them," Tiffany smiled.

Taeyeon sighed in relief, not a bad answer after all.

"So we're good now?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon gave a toothy smile "Of course Pani."

Tiffany held Taeyeon's face and pecked her on the lips "I'm hungry, can you cook for me?"

"Sure, my pleasure but you need to kiss me again. This time long and a french kiss," Taeyeon evilly grinned?

Tiffany smacked Taeyeon's shoulder "Byuntae!"

"Hey I'm serious!" Taeyeon scowled.

"Later not here TaeTae," Tiffany said and her nose crinkled.

Taeyeon plastered a smile on her face "Okay, I'll wait for that Pani ah."

Tiffany giggled "Drive now."

~

In front of Jessica's house.

Jessica went out of the car as well as Yuri, the latter chased the girl and held her hand.