SP II - SHE

Morning.

Tiffany woke up with her hangover from last night. She opened her eyes with unfamiliar ceiling, she felt of nausea, dehydrated, dizziness and somewhat her stomach was empty. She slowly sat up and her eyes were scanning the place. It has blue walls, the ceiling was high, it was modern and the furniture looked expensive. She was trying to recall what happened last night until she noticed that she was naked. She was shocked and some of her memories last night were flashed in her mind. She literally facepalmed and sighed.

"Taehyung?" She mumbled "But it is impossible..." She shook her head. "Did I have sex with a stranger? Tiffany you're so unbelievable! Why did you let this happen to yourself?"  She thought while hitting her head, she was ashamed to herself.

Tiffany jumped off from bed, went to the bathroom and washed her face. Then, she walked again around the room to look for her clothes.

"It was just on the floor last night..." Tiffany hissed, she can't believe what she did last night.

Until the door was opened, someone entered the room. Tiffany looked at the person and she froze. She was standing near at the door, naked. Her eyes glistered and apparently, it showed confusion. 

"Hi, you're awake. Good morning," the girl greeted, she said it with her american accent.

Tiffany was stunned, she rubbed her eyes hard and looked closely to the girl. Her voice was soft and feminine. But she wasn't mistaken last night, the person looked like Taehyung. She was wearing cap, big white shirt, shorts above knees and a pair of workout sneakers. She was sweating with her face towel around her neck. Maybe she was done working out.

"Tae," Tiffany whispered.

"So you still remember this face Tiffany," the girl smirked.

"Of course, how could I forget that face?? My gosh!!" Tiffany pressed her lips together and she ran fingers through her hair "Is this really happening? Am I dreaming?"

"Tiffany... It's real, not a dream," the girl simply said.

"But how... Taehyung??" Tiffany shrieked.

"I'm afraid to say that I'm not him... because..." The girl removed her cap and her long hair fell on her back, she's blonde "I'm Kim Taeyeon and Taehyung is my brother. I know you Tiffany, he told everything to me."

"Taeyeon?" Tiffany remembered Taehyung has a sister "Oh yeah," she bitterly smiled.

"So are you okay now?" Taeyeon smiled.

"Hmm," Tiffany nodded, she was with SHE not HE last night.

Taeyeon closed the door "It looks like you're comfortable being like... that?"

Tiffany looked down to herself, she was naked how can she forget that? She ran and jumped on the bed, pulled the comforter and covered herself "Don't look!"

Taeyeon chuckled "Oh come on, I already saw that body and remember? We had sex."

"WHAT?" Tiffany blushed.

Taeyeon walked closer to the bed and took her seat on the edge of it "We had sex," she repeated.

Tiffany became irritable "No we didn't! I don't remember anything!"

"Do you want me to tell you what happened?" Taeyeon smirked.

"You forced me! I will never do that... that thing with you!" Tiffany yelled.