SP VI - Concealed Pleasure

So, finally... this is what you guys waiting for. All the byuns out there!

Don't read this if you are under 18! I'm warning you, this is the first time that I'm warning y'all. *shrugged* 

IDK! Sorry for keep you guys hanging, enjoy reading tho.

Ready? I advise that you read this... ALONE. *Evil laugh* Just kidding. ☺

***** 

Tiffany moved on the top of Taeyeon as she sat on Taeyeon's stomach. She took off her jacket then threw it on the floor while her night gown covered her body again. Tiffany leaned down to kiss Taeyeon, passionately as she nibbled Taeyeon's lower lip.

Their heartbeats were pounding against their ears. Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist as she explored Tiffany's warm mouth with her tongue. Their cores and breasts were pressing together like a sandwich.

"Hmm.. Taeyeon ah... Let's do it... please..." Tiffany mumbled between the kisses and her heart was racing when Taeyeon fondled her, rubbing her breasts and squeezing it. She kept moaning in Taeyeon's mouth.

Consequently, they were silently panting for air but still, they continued their hot kisses. Kissing as they used their tongues to fight for dominance but Taeyeon let Tiffany be the dominant for a while.

Tiffany instantly broke the kiss, she was gasping as she felt the touch of Taeyeon's warm hands on her breasts. So she lifted her head and kept her eyes shut to feel it more. Taeyeon took off Tiffany's night gown, she was top naked. Seeing those perfect mountains with their perky nipples, Taeyeon molded it together with both of her hands.

"Ahhh... It feels so good Taeyeon..." Tiffany sexily moaned.

Taeyeon briskly turned their bodies as she was now on top of Tiffany. Taeyeon muffled her lips to Tiffany again with both heads were tilted oppositely to deepen the kiss. They were like hungry predators eating their prey, it was intense and breathtaking. 

Taeyeon's soft lips sent tingles through Tiffany's body as she started to kiss Tiffany down to her neck, collarbone, between her mountains, stomach then she stopped. Tiffany looked down to see Taeyeon, their eyes met with full of lechery.

"Come on Taeyeon, I need to feel you," Tiffany pleaded.

It turned Taeyeon on as she slid down Tiffany's panties and threw it on the side.

"Ah... Tae-yeon... Oh my..." Tiffany arched her back when she felt Taeyeon's wet tongue touched her bottom.

"Ahhh!!! Oh gosh... Hmm..." Tiffany gripped the bed sheet in her round hands as Taeyeon held her thighs to steady her. Then she felt another lick through her core. She closed her eyes to suppress her moans.

But Tiffany can't resist to it as Taeyeon was began to explore her slowly, discovering every part of her core. The orgasm was forming down to her stomach, causing her body twitched.

Tiffany shook her head "AHHH TAEYEON!" She choked. "Ahhh... Ahhh..." She cried as she pulled Taeyeon's head to her soaking core.

Taeyeon just continued to lick and making out with Tiffany's core, sucked the hard nub even if she felt drowning.

"TAEYEON!!!" Tiffany screamed when she reached her climax, her body was arching from the bed. Then she slumped down, she was gasping for air to regain her energy again.