SP III - The Deal

"Yuri ah!!" Taeyeon ran towards Yuri with an 'open arms', she really missed her bestfriend.

"Taeng! Ohmygosh!" Yuri welcomed Taeyeon and also ran to meet the blonde.

Jessica and Tiffany were confused, how they became close to each other? Jessica felt jealous at what Yuri's acted while Tiffany looked puzzled, "This is the first time they met personally yet, they looked so close?" Tiffany thought.

Taeyeon jumped on Yuri and hugged the tan like a koala despite the fact that she's wearing dress. Yuri just hugged back and turned around 360 degrees.

"I miss you blacky, very very much!" Taeyeon said and her tears were on the side of her eyes.

"I miss you more midget! You're so unfair not to keep in touch!" Yuri's voice wavered and his eyes welled up.

"I'm sorry but we've been talking this past few months though," Taeyeon faced Yuri.

"I know, and you're already here in Korea a week before but still you didn't contact me," Yuri pouted, he put Taeyeon down and put his hands on his side.

Taeyeon unwrapped her arms from Yuri's neck "Don't be like a kid blacky... but I've missed you," she sincerely said as she punched the guy lightly.

"Yeah right me too, midget," Yuri said. He put his hand on the top of Taeyeon's head and messed the blonde's hair.

Jessica and Tiffany walked close to them, Jessica was totally not in the mood to see her husband hugging unfamiliar girl to her. 

Jessica folded her arms over her chest "So, this is your boss?" She said in her most icy toned but her eyes almost popped out when she saw Taeyeon "Ta-Taehyung?? You're a girl? No but we thought Taehyung is dead?" 

Taeyeon smiled "So she's your wife Yul, the ice princess Jessica?" She turned her attention to Jessica "I'm Kim Taeyeon, nice to meet you Jessica. Taehyung is my older brother and yeah, he's already dead," she coolly said.

Tiffany rolled her eyes "Wait, you are the boss?" She shrieked in disbelief.

Taeyeon turned to Tiffany "Yes baby, I am. So don't worry I will not fire you because you're just late," she chuckled.

Tiffany huffed as she tramped her feet "H-how...? Ughhh!!"

"Yuri didn't tell you?" Taeyeon glanced at Yuri.

"I'm sorry Tiffany, but this was the plan of Taehyung. He wanted us to work in their company," Yuri explained as he avoided Tiffany's eyes.

Tiffany glared at Yuri "How could you do this to me??"

"Pani, my brother was worried to you. That's why he asked for this," Taeyeon said and her eyes were softened.

"Don't call me Pani!" Tiffany huffed. "Fine, it's already here. I can't do anything about it. I love this job. Well thanks to your brother, maybe he felt guilty just to dump me like that. That's why he planned all this." She bluntly said.

 "But Pani ah Taehyung really loves you-"

"Don't call me Pani, I don't hate your brother so no need to explain," Tiffany interrupted Taeyeon.

"Oh well cut the drama here please. Let bygones be bygones!" Jessica nonchalantly said.

Yuri put his arm around Jessica "My queen is right, past is already PAST indeed. Let's just let it that way 'cuz we can't change it."