Chapter 7 - Official

"He just used me..." Tiffany muttered "I'm so stupid!"

Tiffany continued to cry and she felt a warm arms wrapping around her.

"Pani ah," Taeyeon said, she was panting "Are you okay?"

Tiffany pushed Taeyeon and the latter was forcefully fell on the ground.

"Who is she Kim Taehyung? Is she your girlfriend?" Tiffany shrieked.

Taeyeon didn't answer.

"What? Answer me Tae!"

Taeyeon remained silent and she was looking on the ground.

Tiffany huffed "I'm right you just used me Taehyung, now that you got what you want from me!"

"Pani-"

"That's why you didn't court me, you're just playing with me! You just gave me false hope, you know that I love you! You took advantage of it! I'm so stupid, I almost give all to you," Tiffany sobbed "That's why you didn't say anything, you didn't clear it to me. You didn't say that I'm your girlfriend because you already have one! I thought we're official."

"It's better off this way Pani ah." Taeyeon thought.

"I hate you Kim Taehyung! You're a player! You don't deserve my love!"

"Yes, I don't deserve it. I'm not worthy for it. Don't love me anymore, just hate me!" Taeyeon stood up "Just hate me please," she walked away.

"I can't Tae... I can't hate you." Tiffany continued to cry.

-

Rooftop.

Ailee and Taeyeon were standing at the edge, looking at the people beneath them. Ailee was smoking, she could see Taeyeon was bothered. Taeyeon was tormented and she has bleak expression.

"Taeyeon, I'm sorry. I really thought that you are Taehyung when I saw you that's why I acted like that. I miss him so much. And you and him were very alike," Ailee said and she sipped the cigarette butt and blew the smoke in the air.

"It's okay Ailee unnie, you're my brother's fiance. I know that you really love him and you just miss him," Taeyeon weakly smiled.

"I didn't know that you're pretending as your brother. Heechul didn't say anything to me," Ailee threw the cigarette on the floor and stepped on it.

"Sorry if we didn't tell you unnie, I don't want to bother you."

"Well you're graduating now, finally you will fulfill my Taehyung's dream. Heechul said that you're doing great in school," Ailee held Taeyeon's shoulder "I'm proud of you Taeyeon."

"You met Heechul oppa?"

"Yes, before I came here."

"I thought he's in the province. He was avoiding me now," Taeyeon sighed.

"He told me what happened and it's best that he will avoid you for a month. He don't want you to get involve in the mess," Ailee hugged Taeyeon.

"But this is my fault unnie, I always gave him trouble," Taeyeon was fighting back her tears.

"Don't blame yourself, be strong Taeyeon," Ailee was worried to the younger girl.

Taeyeon didn't say anything.