Chapter 9 - Fan Girls

As usual, Taeyeon's favorite place... Rooftop.

At the edge of the place, Taeyeon and Yuri were sitting on the floor with their back leaning on the wall. Yuri was looking at the screen of his phone until he put it in his pocket.

"I already texted our coach that we will not attend the practice game. He didn't reply, maybe now he's very angry."

"....." Taeyeon was just quiet and her head down.

"Care to explain now? So, you're a girl? Well when I saw you dressed like a girl in our school event, I actually thought you're a girl. You're beautiful back then," Yuri smiled.

Taeyeon smirked "Is that a compliment?"

"I guess... so you're not really Kim Taehyung? Who are you?" Yuri looked at Taeyeon.

"I'm his sister," Taeyeon replied.

"Sister? But why? Why are you pretending to be Taehyung?" Yuri frowned.

"Taehyung oppa is already dead."

"WHAT??"

"I'm Kim Taeyeon."

"What the heck? Please explain it now, tell me the truth or else I will tell it to Jessica and Tiffany,"

"Wait! No! Yul please no! Don't tell anyone! Please," Taeyeon pleaded as she looked at Yuri, she was anxious "And Tiffany, please don't tell her..."

"You're fooling us and now you're begging me not to tell her? This is unfair to her Taehyu- Taeyeon, whatever your name is!" Yuri was kinda mad cuz he treated Taeyeon as his best friend.

"This is my brother's dream, I'm just fulfilling it. He really wants to graduate here in Seoul International University with honors. One day, he got a letter from this University that informing him that he passed the scholarship entrance exam," Taeyeon started to cry, remembering this was hard for her "He's really happy when he got the letter and he was bragging it to me," she weakly smiled.

Yuri changed his expression, concern transformed his face.

"But unfortunately, he got his car accident and became in coma." Taeyeon sobbed hard "I thought that, no, I believed that he will wake up soon. And the school was about to start, he won't make it so I decided to pretend as him. Few days won't be hard right? If he will wake up, he will not be disappointed but years have passed, when we're in our junior year, he gave up. He died."

Yuri hugged Taeyeon tightly "I remember that, you became depressed and always absent without any reason. You almost lost your scholarship."

Taeyeon hugged him back "I wanted to die that time Yuri, he's all I've got but thanks to Heechul oppa because he didn't let me kill myself."

"So Heechul knew about this?"

Taeyeon just nodded and she buried her face to Yuri's chest. Yuri rubbed Taeyeon's back to comfort her.

"What about Tiffany? Are you just playing with her?"

"No I'm not! I really love her!" Taeyeon faced Yuri "I love Tiffany but please don't tell her about this. Please."

"But you can't pretend as Taehyung in your whole life, Taeyeon!"

"I know... but she don't need to know about this. I don't have plan to tell her either."

"So what are you going to do Taeyeon?"

"Don't call me Taeyeon here please. I will leave her after the graduation, I'm going to New York to study."