Chapter 11 - Part I

In just a blink of an eye, weeks passed and there's only a week remaining for the most awaiting Graduation Day. 4th year students were very excited and yet nervous, because finally, all the hardworks will pay its prize at the same time, they will start new chapter in their life. The real world after they graduate. 

In the Locker room.

Yuri closed his locker and he leaned his shoulder to it while looking at Taeyeon "So you will ask Tiffany for three-day outing in Jeonju, your hometown?"

"Yepp we will back here the day before graduation, I want to spend my last week here in Korea with her." Taeyeon closed her locker and she leaned her back on it.

"You will not tell her that you already booked a flight to New York? So you're telling me that you will just disappear after the graduation?" Yuri cocked his brow and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yes," Taeyeon shortly replied.

"Are you crazy?" Yuri groaned.

"I know it sounds crazy Yul but I can't bear to see Tiffany cry when I say that to her. Maybe she will try stop me and I can't say NO to her. Things will be messed, I don't want it to happen. I need to go to New York and declare my brother's death. It's almost a year Yul, I don't want to defer it anymore," Taeyeon sincerely said as she explained it.

Yuri heavily sighed "Fine."

"Please Yul, take care of Tiffany when I'm already gone." Taeyeon voice cracked "Please?" she mumbled.

Just thinking that she will leave Tiffany was breaking her heart, she don't want to leave but she needs to.

Yuri hugged Taeyeon and patted the midget's back "I know it's hard for you too. I'm sorry."

Taeyeon was sobbing hard and Yuri could feel the dampness on his chest where Taeyeon's face was buried. It also hurts him to see his best friend like this, suffering in pain.

He understand the midget with her situation, Taeyeon didn't like this to happen, it just unexpected that she fell in love with Tiffany. And it's sad that Tiffany loves Taeyeon not as Taeyeon herself but as his brother Taehyung.

Suddenly Taeyeon's phone vibrated in her pocket. She broke the hug, wiped her tears then pulled out her phone. She received a message, she read it and she smiled.

"Yul, you go to the classroom first. I will just meet someone outside. Gotta go," Taeyeon immediately rushed outside.

Yuri chuckled "Aishh, that kid!" he shook his head "Is she bipolar?"

-

Outside the school.

Taeyeon was running and when she saw the person who texted her, she jumped and hugged him "Heechul oppa! I miss you!"

Heechul smiled and hugged back.

"I'm glad you came here oppa!"

Heechul faced her "Ya, don't call me oppa! And don't hug me, people will think that we're gays!" He scolded the girl.

Taeyeon playfully punched Heechul's shoulder "I am gay."

Heechul frowned "Seriously?"

"Never mind, so why are you here?"

"Why? You don't want me here?" Heechul said with his straight face.

"Of course not! I miss you!" Taeyeon pouted.

"I already booked a flight to New York and my flight will be tomorrow morning," Heechul said then he messed Taeyeon's hair "I'll be waiting for you there you lil' kid."