Z E R O

**Read below to find out if this book is for you!**

There are a few disclaimers that I want to mention before you begin reading:

1) this book will contain smut--probably lots of it (if you come from my one shot book, you know what I'm talking about)

More ahead on the chapters as well^

2) this is an AU fanfiction, meaning the characters don't necessarily have to be as they are in the Anime. Don't worry, there won't be any big changes like different hair color or names or completely different personalities. But Yuri will be a bit different.

            He will be more confident for the most part and a bit other changes like him not being very close to his parents and such.

3) There will be plenty of crossovers since I love doing those! I can't help it, it's my guilty pleasure :3 characters that will appear in the story will be from different animes that I won't mention because I want them to suddenly pop out and surprise some of you ;)

----If you do not know/are not familiar with a certain character, it is FINE you can still read the story and understand perfectly who they are! I will also provide pictures just in case you're curious to what they look like :)

4) Victor will be 27 but Yuri will be 19 in this story for the sake of the plot.

**THIS IS IMPORTANT**
For the 'sake of the plot' let's just pretend the legal age isn't 18 like in most places--people will be considered an adult at 23! Meaning you can't drink, buy any kind of drug/Alcohol or go to clubs and blah blah. This means Yuri is still (in this story) not considered an adult but well...a minor.

5) Most importantly, I will try to make this story as realistically as possible and try not to make it cringy like some teacher/student books out there :)

And that is about it :) if you have any problem with any of the previous things mentioned, perhaps this book isn't for you, but if it is, then I Hope you Enjoy it!!

The obvious disclaimer:
I do not own any of the characters or Animes mentioned in this book
You know how it goes. 

Have fun!