T W E L V E

A/n: Please leave a vote if you enjoy the chapter :3

___________     

Mr. Nikiforov
chapter twelve // hapiness

-
-
-
-
-

J U M I N
(yeh, daddy's pov😉)

"Oh, there you are." I mumbled as I spotted Victor coming towards me, looking a bit gloomy.

I thought he had been feeling better these past few weeks? I asked myself.

He forced himself to smile a bit as he took the empty stool beside me. I watched silently as he ordered a drink for himself and soon after drank the clear liquid like it was nothing but water. I fixed my suit and leaned a bit closer to him so he could hear me clearly over the always loud music.

"What's wrong?" I asked, catching him off guard. He took some time to think before simply shrugging and smiling brightly, giving it no importance.

"Just a long day at work, don't worry." He beamed and I shrugged it off seeing as there was nothing I could do. It wouldn't be a surprise to me if his unexpected change in mood had something to do with Yuri.

Of course, Victor doesn't know that I'm aware Yuri's his student, or that I've been talking to Yuri a few times after they first met (or even that I was the one who had originally planned this all out in the beginning) so I can't directly question him about it. And although I've wanted to come out with it and say it, now isn't the right time.

Besides, confessing those secrets won't change a thing.

"If you say so, brother." I sighed. We were quiet for a few minutes, each lost in our own thoughts, when I suddenly remembered something. "Oh, that's right, how's Anton?"

"He's great." Victor smiled, about to elaborate but was interrupted by a sudden uproar in the crowd behind us. Confused, we both spun in our stools and noticed the lights dim more and a voice was speaking through the speakers.

"It's time for our next performance! It's been long since we last had the desirable duo on stage, but tonight they are back!" There was moment of silence, adding suspense. I faced Victor and silently motioned towards the crowd. "Please give a loud welcome to the one and only duo, Eros and Beast!"

Victor's face reddened and I stood up from my seat, running a hand down my shirt to straighten it. I held my head high and gave Victor one last nod to follow me before I walked towards the crowd sitting somewhere in front of the stage. I didn't know Yuri would be performing tonight--normally I don't come on Friday evenings but work was troublesome today and I decided it'd be best to come here than go have dinner with my father and his new girlfriend. Who knows if Victor was aware of Yuri's shift though.

But who is this 'Beast' guy? I wondered as I sat on the side of the crowd and the music began to play.

A colorful set of strobe lights went off, blinking to the beat of the song as two people walked out from behind stage. I spotted Yuri seductively walking to a pole on the opposite side of the stage from where I was sitting. Walking towards the pole across from me was another man. My eyebrows raised in interest.

This man was the complete opposite of what I had expected. He was tall and built, with fair skin. His hair was short in front but when he walked around the pole, I noticed his hair was long on the back. His tight jeans didn't leave much to the imagination and the suspenders hanging by his sides only gave me ideas.