E I G H T

before you guys start reading I really want to thank all of you for your support here and on instagram♡♡ thank you so much♡ it really makes me happy and those little comments help me out so much. on a plus note, things have been looking better for me lately :) sadly not good enough for me to have a phone and be able to go back to regularly updating, it'll have to take some more time :( but I really wanted to update as soon as possible and today I was able to ^-^ I wish I could've given you guys a better chapter though x( but fuck it you know?

So I'll stop talking now and let you all enjoy♡

Mr. Nikiforov
chapter eight // after classes

-
-
-
-
-

Art class was just another usual lesson of basic art elements. I spent the class continously drifting off to sleep and catching myself in the act, knowing Phichit would give me a hard time if he caught me actually falling asleep in class. It felt like forever, but the two hours had at last gone by and class finally ended.

Sighing happily, I hoped up to my feet and slung my backpack over my shoulder, a frown still on my face from the slight headache I was still experiencing. I kept reminding myself to never drink on a school night, no matter what.

"Looks like you're in pain." Phichit pointed out as we started heading out. I looked down at my feet, my shoulders slumping.

"I am..."

Phichit sighed and placed a hand on my shoulder, shaking me a bit to get my attention. I glanced up at him and he flashed me a wide signature smile.

"How bout I make dinner tonight? It's been a while since we ate something other than instant soup." He chuckled and I felt my body lighten, my headache subside, and my heart melt with excitement. I jumped in my place and hugged Phichit tightly.

"Yes! I would love you so much! You're an angel!" I nearly cried.

The twins, who I hadn't notice were following us, skipped to our sides and gave me a confused look.

"Are you crying?"

"Somethings different." They both mentioned at the same time.

I pulled away from Phichit and scratched the back of my neck awkwardly, looking down in guilt. "I drank too much last night." I summarized.

The twins nodded, understanding, "You did." They agreed.

I felt my shoulders slump down again, the shitty feeling from before returning. No doubt I looked pitiful.

We left the building and the twins went their own way as Phichit and I said goodbye, planning the evening.

"So I'll get back at the usual time and I'll start dinner." I nodded, letting Phichit know I was listening as I unlocked my cellphone.

"I should be there by the time you get back, but just in case I'm not, I'll definitely be there by dinner time." Phichit shrugged, not bothered if I wasn't there. He probably just thinks I have something school related to do after classes, so I'll leave it at that.

"See ya then!" I waved goodbye and left in my own direction. I still had an engineering class to go to and a gym class, but (thankfully) the school seems to be doing some fixing to the gym which means class will continue to be cancelled until next week.