T H R E E

A/N: please vote to let me know if you are enjoying this story!

Also who's the hottest Anime male character you know that hasn't been mentioned???

________________________________________

Mr. Nikiforov
chapter three // thrilling relationships

-
-
-
-
-

Shocked and speechless, I quickly got up to my feet and looked down, my face flushing in emberassment. I watched as he snatched a few pages from the floor before quickly standing back up as well, both of us avoiding making eye contact.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered, unable to bite my tongue and hold back my curiosity. I needed to know if this was really true or if I was just hallucinating all of this.

"What are you doing here?" He shot back, his eyebrows knotting together in a frown.

I opened my mouth to explain that I am a student here but was interrupted by another person rushing into class late. Thankfully, this time, they didn't run me over and nearly kill me.

But god...how I wish they had.

"Sorry class I'm la--" He stopped in his tracks as our eyes met.

Victor?!

The three of us crowded by the entrance stood there in silence, not knowing what to do or what to say. I felt like throwing up or punching a wall, whichever would get me out of there faster. But before I could do something irrational, Victor cleared his throat and broke eye contact with me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked none other than Yuri Plisetsky, my life long rival since childhood and old neighbor. As far as I knew, he had moved back to Russia with his grandfather some years ago, so what is he doing here?

"What do you mean what am I doing here? This is my class." Yurio harshly spit back, not bothering to use manners.

Do they know each other? My eyebrows furrowed and I watched as Victor simply shook his head and walked away from us, not bothering to acknowledge my existence.

Alright then...

I sighed and began to walk into class, heading over to the back where Seven was sitting, curiosity written all over his features. He's a smart guy, I don't doubt he's already figured somethings going on.

"Alright, class, my name is Mr. Nikiforov and I will be your French teacher. This is my first year teaching full time so bare with me." Victor began as he set down his bag and laptop on his desk at the front of the class. His blue eyes scanned the crowd and lastly met mine for a short second before he looked away again.

"Est-ce que quelqu'un parler français?"
(Does anyone speak French?)

The whole class grew quiet to the point were it was almost deafening. Slowly, about three students raised their hands shyly above their head, enough for Victor to see. He nodded and sighed a bit, my eyes focusing on his lips a a bit longer than needed.

"I see, then we'll start with the basics."

****

"Okay, you're all free to go." Vict--Mr. Nikiforov announced. Everyone gathered their belongings before starting to file out of the classroom. I took my time putting my notebook and pen away, my thoughts somewhere else.

I was snapped out of my day dream when Seven waved his hand in front of my face, "Yuri~"

"Huh? What?"