F I F T E E N

A/n: what are your thoughts on how the story if going so far? Are you guys still enjoy reading this?
Im trying to really move their relationship along and im pretty excited to write the next big things to coming up♡♡

I also changed the book cover and I really like it ^-^ haha

¡¡ Pls read the a/n at the end!!!

_______________________________

Mr. Nikiforov
chapter fifteen // private moments

-
-
-
-
-   

After leaving Victor's class, I headed straight to my next lesson. By the time I got there, the trio was already seated and chatting away as always. We all talked for a bit, mainly about Phichit's and Kyoya's 'friendship'. Sadly, the twins had to go back to their seat once the teachers called for their attention for the tenth time. To my surprise, the professor gave a small speech about the upcoming project that we would be having over this holiday vacation.

I had completely forgotten we had our winter vacation...

"So for this assignment, I want you guys to take a moment and go outside, or maybe look out your window, and draw a few landscapes every day or so. You can sketch what you see, or create a landscape of your own. You can use any mediums and you must do a minimum of five sketches. I want them in my desk by Monday when you return." The professor explained.

There were a series of groans heard from around the class, even coming from Phichit which I had expected. The poor guy only joined this class thinking it would be an opportunity for him to slack off, which we had all been doing for the most part since classes began. Too bad we finally got around to the working part.

I didn't mind the work though, since I knew I wouldn't have anything to do during the vacation. All I had planned was spending my days in my dorm room, watching movies, working a few more shifts, and talking to Victor over the phone.

Now that I think about it, what will Victor be doing over the holidays?

The professor took his seat after that and the class returned to their previous conversations. Despite being warned by the professor more than twice about not moving from their seats, the twins sneaked their way over, taking some empty chairs and dragging them across from us.

"So what do you guys have planned for the vacation?" Hikaru asked, placing his chin on his hand as he gave me and Phichit a curious glance.

"I think I'll visit my family for a few days." Phichit shrugged, looking at something on his phone. Hikaru turned his attention to me and I scratched my chin, shrugging.

"Nothing really. I'll just stay in campus." I admitted. He frowned a little.

"You won't go visit someone?" Kaoru nudged his brother, sending him a pointed look. Hikaru cleared his throat. "Sorry..uh--"

"It's okay." I shrugged it off, jumping a bit as I watched Hikaru's eyes widen suddenly. He leaned over the desk a bit, getting closer to me.

"Wait, so how have things been with Yato?" He asked with a Cheshire smile. "Every time I ask he just says you two are just friends, but last week when we went out to drink, he spilled that there was someone he really liked and wanted to impress." With this, Phichit set his phone down and Kaoru's previous scowl had turned into a small smirk. My face heated up at the attention suddenly focused on me.