T W E N T Y - T H R E E

A/n: (a little self promo *sob*)

I just published the first chapter to a new Victuri story! It will be very kinky and BDSM based, so I'd appreciate it if you guys checked it out~~

It's called "Next Level"

Okay, thanks!

×××

mr. nikiforov
chapter twenty-three // promise

-
-
-
-
-

"There's just a little problem with Vicchan." I had brought up as Victor and I cleaned the living room from the wrapping paper left behind. Anton had been sent upstairs to bed already; Makka and Vicchan laid in the corner of the living room where Makka's bed was.

"Problem?" Victor repeated and I nodded.

"I can't have pets in the dorm, so I'm not sure what to do..." Victor had smiled teasingly at me and placed a chaste kiss onto the tip of my nose.

"If you want, he can stay with us. Makka seems to really like her new friend."

We had carried a light conversation after that as we finished cleaning up. Once everything was clean, I imagined we would head to bed or something, but Victor told me to sit and wait.

I nervously tugged at the corner of the sofa, not too fond of the complete silence that made it's presence in the house as I sat alone downstairs.

"I'm back." Victor made his presence known as he entered the living room, a box similar to the one Anton had brought Vicchan in held in his arms.

"Another dog?" I teased and Victor shook his head.

"Sadly, no. But this is for you, so here." Victor placed the box on my lap and took a seat beside me. My eyes widened.

I thought the dog was a gift from both Anton and Victor, so what's this?

"Go on." Victor encouraged and I opened the box slowly, a bunch of emotions tumbling through me.

"Ice skates?" I asked as if saying it out loud would help set my emotions straight. There's no doubt I felt happy, but it was a bittersweet feeling, followed by nostalgia and regret.

"I'm not sure what it was that made you stop skating, but you're really good, and I mean it. Something about seeing you skate was so natural." Victor chuckled softly, shaking his head a bit to himself. "It's weird to say, but it's like you belong on the ice." He shrugged.

I smiled, taking a hold of his hand. "Thank you."

Victor smiled back and squeezed my hand a bit before looking around. "We'll, we should head to bed now, it's past two in the morning."