|Chapter 28: Thrilling Kisses|

Jason

The kiss between Isabella and I was so dominating over the power of the alcohol coursing through my veins that it seemed only adequate to go back to mine.

It was when she concurred and took my hand did it astonish me, but also tantalise me. From that point on, I was zealous.

Even as I called Alex on the way out to get him to pick us up, I tried to keep my voice monotonous. He sensed what was happening and agreed at once, only minimally whinging about the time of my request. I hung up once he declared his departure from home and turned to Isabella.

"I might just get my leather jacket," she said. "It's just down the road."

"I'll join you."

The expedition to her car was silent and brimmed with additional sexual tension. Then she opened the back door and bent over to retrieve her jacket. Conscious of the fact she was wearing skin-tight, shiny leggings, I couldn't help but steal a glance at her ass as she bent over. Sucking in a quick breath, I turned away just as she stood up straight, unaware of what she had just done to me. And the sexual tension continues to escalate.

On the way back she broke the silence and said, "Miles was staring at us, you know. As we... kissed. Then when we walked back through the house." She slung her leather jacket on and hugged it to her body to ensnare the heat radiating off her.

"Let him," I replied. "He's probably jealous that it was me kissing you and not him."

"I don't trust him... he either knows something we don't or he's cunningly planning something," she offered.

"Stay away from him then," I advised. "Only be in his company when you need to be otherwise, don't talk to him."

"People would say the same about you, you know: You with the bad boy persona and your life in The District."

"Let them," I replied nonchalantly. "Let them judge me. But judging me because of where I live is moronic."

Whilst at the front of the house, Isabella kept fleetingly turning around and looking behind her. She asked whether she should tell Lizzie that we were going so I agreed. She came back out a minute later with crimson cheeks. She said she told Lizzie, but the stench was overpowering in there.

Alex picked us up not long later. The ride was silent back to the house as no one dared to utter even a single syllable. When we got home, Alex locked his car up and went straight to his room. Isabella and I dawdled on the way to the room through the little alleyway. Every time I looked down at her, I could see down her cleavage and top and if I looked back – which I did more times than I cared to confess – I could perceive the roundness of her ass.

Consequentially, by the time we made it to the alleyway, I was having enough trouble controlling my thoughts because it was her body and presence next to me which was dictating them and causing them to be driven by my hormones. Surrounded by the darkness and loneliness in the alleyway, I caught her shoulder, turned her around and pushed her gently against the wall. She moaned slightly as my hands travelled along the top of her thighs, round to her ass and squeezing. Her hands found my hair.

"What are you doing?" she asked, leaning her head to one side as my kisses began travelling down to her neck, moving her hair out of the way with one hand.

"You're driving me insane," I groaned, sucking gently on her neck and biting it.

"We should get inside, don't you think?" she replied.

Taking her hand, I directed her back home and as soon as we got in, we immediately went upstairs to my room. Isabella closed the door behind us as I squared up to her, pushing her back against it gently. There was a visible smirk on her lips as I leaned down again and connected our lips. My hands were on her neck this time and the kiss was slower. Our tongues glided past one another as I closed the gap between us. Our kiss continued as my hands wandered down past the side of her boobs, the curve of her waist and round from the hips to her ass again. I squeezed harder this time and pulled back from the kiss.