chapter 2

lily pov 

I walk downstairs to find carlie "carlie ,can i have bus money please?" i ask "you going today?" she asks smiling "yes ,i am can't hide forever" i say grabbing the money "wait what happened to you bus pass" carlie says "ran out" i laugh "i'll get this months when i go shopping" she laughs "bye Carlie" i say "wait!" i walk back in "erm your moms coming to day ,she has your birthday money she owns you" i smile and walk out the office. 

--------bus stop--------

This busy is never on time ,i'm 5 minutes later for college ,i jump off the bus and run up the death hill we call it. "oh ,you're here" lexi says waiting outside the class "yeah ,can't hide forever, who have i got?" i ask "zara your tutor "ok let's go in then"  i walk in and zara smiles in shock "nice you see you again lily" she hands me my work "thanks" i'm doing one to ones so ,i'll come over to you ,just catch up on work please" she walks off and i stick my earphones in and do my work ,lexi doesn't mind as long as i can hear her ,if she speaks to me, i do half my book and zara comes over "hi ,how you doing" zara asks "i'm good" i say "good ,but really how are you doing?" she smiles "anxiety getting to me" i sigh "how is mom?" she asks nervously "she good ,she came yesterday ,she coming to day to drop my money off and she getting married ,i'm going to be maid of honor" i smile "aw thats great and your dad?" i feel my hands shake "still in prison where he belongs but he has 6 months left" i feel a tear come down my face "Dont worry ,they won't let him come near you ,if he does he will be put back in prison for a lifetime" she smiles "but other than that i'm ok ,just want to get in with the day and go home and see me mom"

lessons over and me and lexi are going to find rayn "lexi ? thank you"i say "what for" she looks confused "just for being there for me and not giving up on me" i smile "aw no worries ,that's my job and i'd never give up on you" we go to rayn "you're here ,i'm so glad you are" she hug me "hey ,i know you two would be getting bored" i laugh rayn gives me a face "ok ,truth is ,my anxiety was really bad and after finding out about my dad coming out in 6 months really threw me off track" i sigh "aw ,well you will be fine and if he doesn't want to end up in prison again ,he will have to think twice of coming after you" rayn says hugging me again

--------Care home--------

yi've just walked in when carlie ,and my social worker gypsy was in the doorway ,obviously waiting for me "oh thank god ,you're here" my heart beating ,i know theres something the matter "your mom was in a car accident ,we need to go hospital , they don't think she going to make it " we get to the hospital ,my moms fiance was waiting at the door "i'm sorry lily she gone" i fall in to carlie "can i see her please?" i ask liam "yes ,the doctor said they would wait until you had go here" i walk in to the room ,my mom is lying on the bed blood on her face , i grab some water and wipe the blood off  "i know you're dead but i want you still to look beautiful ,i love you mom." i cry and hold her cold lifeless hand "mom ,why did you go ,i will miss you ,i'm going to do you proud i promise and liam told me i have a 6 year old sister ,you should of told me but i will make sure she knows who i am ,mom come back ,just say you love me and then you can go" i cry and scream "MOM!! COME BACK" carlie runs in and liam picks me up and takes me out the room, as my lifeless beautiful mom was wheeled away i fell to the floor and carlie fell to the floor with me "come on lets get you home" i hug liam and he hands me a pic of my mom and me she kepted in her bag.