chapter 3

lily pov 

I haven't been to college for 3 days today i am going back ,no one knows why well until this morning as carlie told them the truth "you ok?" carlie says "yeah i'm fab, meaning my mom just died" i snap ,she hugs me and i cry "i'm sorry" she hugs me tight and pulls away "keep yourself busy today and i know you don't want this but a lovely couple are coming to see you after college ,you finish at 12?" i nod "yeah" i walk out the door and head to college. 

I arrive at college and decide not to go lesson and go sit in front of the rabbits cage ,i've been here half hour "lily why aren't you in lesson?" rayn comes and sits next to me "Couldn't face it" i say ,my phone pings

'Hi lily its liam 

Can you not say anything to brooke please ,i don't want her to know about you ,yet she will only becoming to the afterparty she very upset over her mom and she needs her family so rather not stress her out ,plus we are moving after the funeral'

I throw my phone and start punching walls "lily!" lexi runs over "stop ,stop" she grabs me i try and push her off me "she gone ,she gone ,i have no family" i fall to the floor "sh sh lily" i hear zara come down the stairs talking to rayn who ran off "go to the the calm room and work there for the rest of the day ,lily i'm sorry about your mom , i know how close you were" i go and work in the calm room with lexi for the last 3 hour and then i go home ,carlie picks me up outside the gates ,i dont speak the whole way back to the care home.

zoe pov 

"lily this is zoe and this is alfie" carlie walks in "hi ,i'm lily" she says shyly "so lily zoe and alfie would like to get to know you and adopt you" carlie says ,lily had a tear come down her face "NO! you will not take my moms place ,so you may as well leave" she runs out the office "leave her, give her 10 minutes ,her mom past away three days ago and then had a text off her mom's partner saying he moving with her sister and doesn't want to stress her sister out anymore" carlie tell us ,i gasp "oh poor girl ,does she get to go to her mom funeral?" carlie looks at me "she doesn't want to go" alfie grabs me hand "well when's the funeral?" i ask "its next month on the 10th so 3 weeks" i look at alfie "what if we come as much as we can build the trust and i go with her so she feels safe" carlie smiles "that would be amazing if we could do that ,but she is really hard when it comes to this" i look at alfie "are you willing to do this?" he smiles "Anything for you zoe ,i know you really want this and so do i" i hug him "zoe do you want to go up to her ,4th door on the left ,be calm and gentle with her" i walk upstairs leaving alfie in the office with carlie. *knock knock* i walk in and lily is sitting on the floor ,looking out the window "lily? can i come sit with you?" i ask, she looks and me with tears down her face and nods her head "i'm sorry about your mom and i would never replace your mom i promise you that" i say sitting next to her "this is a beautiful view ,you can see the whole beach and you because the window is so long ,you can sit on the floor and gaze out" she looks at me "hey here's my number ,me and alfie would love to take you home ,text me whenever day or night ,i will answer as soon so i can" she smiles "i see you to tomorrow yeah?" i give her a little hug and walk out ,myself and alfie go home and i can't stop thinking about lily. 

lily lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें