chapter 10

zoe pov

Its six o'clock and i'm helping lily with the animals ,sadly bobby got called home "zoe , before we go can i speak to you" lily came and sat on the sofa "sure we don't get picked up til 9" i reply sitting next to her "I hate lexi ,but i miss her zoe ,she really knew what went on in my life now she is a english teacher" she starts crying "babe ,you're 16 and you need to deal with this ,on your own ,because no one is going to force you to speak like high school did with that teacher you told me about, give her a chance lil" 

---------10am--------

we are at my book signing and lily is sitting next to me ,she getting asked to sign the book and for selfie ,she so pretty with her long purple hair, i'm glad she happy ,she seems more relaxed. I know the whole lexi thing is playing on her mind but she having fun "hi ,lily" a little girl says "daisy!" lily runs and picks her up "i got adopted lil!" she says "by who? Are they here now?" lily asks her "no , carlie brought me to come see you for the last time" daisy begins to cry "hey you two ,we finished now daisy was the last one" i say and carlie follows us "so daisy ,you watch youtube?" i ask her "i didn't ,until i learnt lily has a channel i now watch you and lily" lily and daisy talk for ages "daisy come on sweetie ,we got to pack"  carlie says i guy them bye and daisy and lily hug for what felt like forever bless them. we wave them off and get in the car.

lily pov 

I've stuck my headphones on ,hoping zoe wouldn't know i'm upset "oi you smile" zoe say tapping me "i should be happy ,daisy has a family" i start crying "you lost and lot of people babe, you will feel said" zoe says ,we arrive home and alfie's back , we walk in and alfie is in the movie room i call it "ALFIE!" i shout running to him and jumped over the arm of the sofa to him "Hello kiddo!" he says laughing "Zoe got loads of presents ,i got some ,signed books as well even selfies the fans love me" i say "yes they do ,lil" zoe says running in and jumping on the sofa ,reacting what i did "zoe ,get your own style" we all laugh "right it's 10 pm what you wanna do?" zoe asks "trampoline park?" alfie says "why ,dont you take lil ,have sometime together ,your hardly here ,these days" zoe says "sure" i say. i'm nervous ,i haven't been with alfie ,on my own yet ,i know he won't hurt me but with what happened with my dad i'm just scarred.

Alfie pov 

"right lily ,got ya socks on?" i ask "yep" she says ,we get on the trampolines and Johnathan is here with Amelia (Amelia is 12 in this story and she an only child)  "Hi guys this is lily" i say "hi lil i'm Johnathan and this is my daughter Amelia" he says "hi Amelia" the girls go off jumping "come on to scared we will ,bet you" they shout.

--------11pm--------

we were having an amazing time ,johnathan and amelia went half hour ago "lily ,i'll throw you in the foam pit" i pick her up and throw her in "she gets out and runs ,i go after her. I grab my phone. 

Z=zoe A=alfie 

A zoe get here now ,lily ran off ,i can't find her

Z What ,how where are you the one at the beach or 10 minutes away from ours?

A ours 

i cut the phone off and start running back home as we walked 

zoe pov 

"lily!" i see her running "lily stop" she stops falls to the floor ,i see alfie "Alfie get her in the car" we get her in the car "babe ,it's me zoe ,breath your safe ,in ......and out ,in .....out ,that's it" i say handing her some water. she hugged me "what happened babe?" she looks at me with tears in her eyes talk at home please.

--------home--------

we walk in and alfie storms straight passed me "lil go upstairs get pjs on" she goes upstair and go the my office where alfie is "what on earth was that?" i say "face it ,she hates me zoe" he shouts "she need to get to know you" then alfie just screams "Get to know me ,she won't come near me zoe" i look confused at him "she ran to you when we got back in alf" i go and hug him "NO!" he pushes me away " you cant see can you zoe?" he shouts "see what alfie ,you're over reacting" i say "Zoe! it's all an act ,when you're not here she locks herself in her room and refuses to come out ,why do you think she asks you to text her ,when you leave" he shouts "Lower your voice and because she scared because of what happened to her mom" i say "No zoe ,she does that so ,she comes downstairs and sits with me so it looks like we been hanging out"

lily pov 

I get my pjs on and leave my room to go and get boo as she once again escaped to zoes room, when i heard shouting ,i went downstair and walked over to zoes office where the shouting was coming from "No zoe ,she does that so ,she comes downstairs and sits with me so it looks like we been hanging out" i heard alfie shout "Alfie ,please i was blind ,i just want the best for all of us" zoe say crying ,as i opened the door i heard alfie "You could not of picked an easier girl ,we should of walked out on her when she upset you!" he storms out "LILY!" he shouts ,i see zoe put her hand over her mouth "SEND ME BACK THEN!" i scream and run upstairs. i lock door ,and sit on my bed.