Part 20

i promise i won't skip after this one ,but i have write block so lily is 28 she has a boyfriend called matt been going out for 7 years and brooklyn is 11 she still lives with rayn and tiger is completely out the picture. Tom zoe and alfies son walked out after getting his girlfriend pregnant at age of 14. and kira is 16  

lily pov 

"baby wake up ,you have to got nanny zoes ,you have gymschool today" i wake brooklyn , brooklynn does gymnastics so she is home schooled at gymschool where they do gym and school "i'm awake" i leave her to get ready and go get ready myself by the time ,i was dressed and got downstairs rayn did brook breakfast "morning babe ,we going now ,lock up for us?" i say "sure baby ,see you after" matt says kissing me "bye matt" brooklynn says hugging him. we arrive at zoes "you coming in?" i ask rayn "no i'll wait in the car" she says "give your nan a hug" brooklynn hugs her and we walk in to zoe "hey mom" i say "hello where's brook?"  she says hugging me "auntie kira" i laugh "oh ok" zoe says walking off "hey whats the matter" i ask her "it doesn't matter" i sit next to her and put my arm round her "mom , i know its toms birthday but he walk out on us ,and i have texted him but he just replied bye" she hugs me "i know ,right go you're going to be late" zoe says.

--------work-------- 

"morning guys" i say "morning lil" they say im now mangement of the learning supports "lil , lexi rang up ,can you go down to her office" holly says "sure , right where jane?" i say "she just gone down to see bobby about something" ross says "ok , well tell her ,to wait here until i get back and if kerry turns up ,tell her she needs to sort out monday for josie frank please, i have my phone ring if anyone needs me" i walk out and go over to lexi "hey ,you ok?" i say "yeah ,erm i have a girl called katie gil ,she has been having trouble in my lesson she needs LS (learning support) how long is the waiting list?" she says "katie gil is actually due a PLS (permanent learning support) tomorrow for all her lessons" i say "ok good" she says "how are you doing up there" she asks "busy but love bossing people around" i laugh "hows brooklynn?" lexi smiles "she great ,the gyms closed for 3 days and zoe and alfie are away and matts at work so she coming here ,to work so i will have to bring her down to you ,she misses you like mad" i say "aw ,can't wait to see her again, when she coming?" lexi asks "tomorrow ,tuesday and thursday" i say 

*ring ring*

"sorry got answer this" i say "ok i'm coming up" i cut the phone off and go back to the office "right ,wheres kerry ,she a post to be sorting max out ,then josie" i say "no idea but jane's in the calm room with max" ross says "for god sake ,what she doing there ,its kerry on max" i say "babe ,calm you're all stressed out" rayn says "well yeah ,these staff don't listen" i shout "hello max, jane i need you so rayn will you take over max and see what's going on" i say "yes ,i will update you once i know whats going on" rayn says. Myself and jane go to the office "right ross ,you're in 7.289 and holly you are with a girl called gracie ,she is 17 ,my dads niece she can be hard work but her anxiety is taking over ,she is aloud to leave lessons for 10 minutes unless she having an anxiety attack then try calming her and bring her here please" i say they both go leaving me and jane "right jane, i heard you are leaving us?"  i say "yes i am , moving house and its too far to get here everyday" she has tear down her face "aw ,don't cry you will be missed ,you want to leave tomorrow?" i say hugging her "yes please" jane goes and kerry finally turns up "well isn't the deputy boss" i say "sorry ,i had a power cut so phone didn't charge then my mom rang she locked herself out" kerry say "well rayns with max so that gives you time to sort yourself out, im going to sit with laura ,just had a email her mom walked out on her and her family last night ,and a girl said something and laura go for her and it ended in a fight.

too be continued.............