chapter 12

ONE MONTH LATER 

lily pov 

i'm living a the home still and zoe has been trying to ring and text me ,but i haven't answered i've lost everyone ,my friends ,people i called family ,zoe and alfie ,even lexi and rayn have give up on me , but i have one amazing boy in my life he was new to my course and now we are dating ,he is truly amazing i'm so glad to have him "you ok lil?" jake asked "yeah ,just day dreaming " i laugh "here crutches ,we going to be late for college" he helps me downstairs and we go and get the bus. 

we arrive at college and as jake opens the door to english lexi walks out "lexi?" she walks past me with bobby "they will come around lily ,let's get to english" we go to the class and a new woman is sitting next to where i sit "hi are you lily?" she asks "yeah" i reply "hi im ruby ,your new helper" she says "my face drops  but i do my work and i'm finished early so ,i get to go with jake, so we go and sit out my tutors office as i have her next "who's that?" jake asks "erm ,zoe" "answer babe ,you are missing her and so missing you" i look at him "No i'm not" i say wiping the tears, rayn walks past and we catch each other eyes ,she walks over "how was ruby?" she asks "really rayn?" i say "i'm sorry lily" she says "don't worry i've lost everyone" i get up and go "Don't follow either jake"

--------week later-------- 

I haven't spoken to jake since i told him not to follow me, he still text me night and morning ,i hope in the lift and as i get out i hear lexi talk to rayn "she's changed ,she not herself, i feel bad but she needs to learn" i see rayn hug her "i hate seeing her on her own but we have to do what zara told us to do" i race on my crutches to zara "oi!" i shout "It was you , i lost everyone because of you ,well i hope you're happy ,why don't you do everyone a favour and kick me out!" i race to the front gates and get my phone out.

L=lily A=? (its a secret) 

A lily?

L i,m getting a taxi to a train station and coming to yours 

A ring me when you are at the train station this end and i'll come get you. 

i get a taxi and then get on the train to london to go stay with A..................

(to be continued)