Part 22

brooklynn pov (because why not)

today is my mom and matts wedding and i have a massive surprise for matt "mom you look amazing" i say hugging her "aw babe ,so do you" she says "mom ,im so glad you choose me to walk you down the isl" we walk down and matt has tears down his face. we reach the end "brooklynn deyes ,do you give your mom to matt" i smile "i do" i sit next to zoe.

(we all knows what happened ,im skipping to the party)

--------speech--------

"hi everyone ,i am brooklynn daughter of lily deyes if you didn't know , you may want to get out your tissues ,especially you mom ,right so mom you are an amazing women ,you have come out so strong ,you lost your mom when you were 16 and i know you wanted her to walk you down the isl and be here to meet me ,i never met her but the stories you told me ,she sounds amazing and lucy if you are listening i hope you are as proud of my mom as i am, i may be 11 but my mom as tought me the meaning to life and family ,she had such a hard life ,then all these people i am about to read out i want to thank you for getting my mom here today: lexi ,jane,holly ,zara,carlie,nicola,rayn,zoe,alfie these people here helped my mom out through college, zoe,alfie, anna,and again rayn helped my mom though life and her pregnancy with me, and matt well you have been in my life for 7 years i was 4 when i first met you and you have been a dad since day one ,and i love you as dad ....sorry this is emotional.....erm mom ,i gave you to matt and now it's the 3 of us and i hope it will turn into 4 i really want a sister well if you come back with a boy i will happy as ,i am so lucky to be standing here ,at my moms wedding and i glad she found the right man because matt if you wasn't with us i wouldn't be here saying all this, mom you are mom ,my sister my best friend my rock and love you with all my heart, and because of you and letting matt be in my life...." i walk over to matt "matt in this bag are paperwork and i so hope you sign them because i want you to adopt me and be my dad" he hugs me "yes" everyone claps and lots of people are crying. 

"im so proud of you brook , my angel" i hug her "nan!" i hug zoe "grandad" i hug alfie. i go to moms work mates table "oh brook come here" lexi says "you're so like your mom" i hug her "i'm glad you are all here to see my mom" i say they all smile "jane ,i know you left ,but my mom still need you ,so don't leave us forever" she hugs me "i won't" i leave there table and go to where my nana rayn should be "kira where rayn?" i ask "she got up and went off crying" she said "i went to go and she grabbed me "why bother with her  , you have us and matts family now ,i don't know why your mom invited her" she said "shut up kira" she stands up still holding me "don't speak to me like that ,you're all moving out soon, anyway zoe is your nan try showing it." 

too be continued ............