chapter 13

--------one day later--------

zoe pov 

"Alfie, come in to the living area please" i shout "why ,if you want me to edit your video im going to mu..... oh erm zoe whats going on?" he walks in "well the police are here regarding lily" i say "erm ok? please sit" alfie says sitting next to me "we have been to the home and college ,even her boyfriends jake borkman" i look at the police man "sorry ,boyfriend?" i ask "yes been go out a month today ,jake said" alfie grabs my hand "lily has gone missing ,last seen at college having an argument with her tutor fran ,and no one heard or seen her since." tear come streaming down my face "we haven't seen her since last month ,she moved back to the home" i explain "right ,well if you hear anything or see anything please contact us ,she may come back here ,but please contact us if she does" alfie sees the police out "My lily!" i whisper "zoe come here" alfie puts his arms around me ,they with find her. 

lexi pov 

"you still living with zoe?" she says as we sit in the kitchen " you know zoe?" i say confused "you met my daughter amelia and my husband johnathan" she smiles "well thats why zoe said i should come visit you" i laugh "lily" she sits next to me "i know you ran away" i burst into tears "I'm sorry anna, please don't hate me" she hugs me "here go and watch a movie ,i've  already called zoe and the police" i hate this, why did i do this ,my mom will not be proud of me ,top it all off ,my aunties mate contacted me saying they all miss me and my auntie and uncle are always here for me, i can't contact them back and my auntie and uncle are my dads mates but i've always called them auntie and uncle.

2 hours later 

"she in here" i hear anna say "hello lily im dean and this is gavin, are you ok to talk to us?" the policeman asked me "erm ,can anna stay" i ask "of course" he says ,anna sits next to me "Now why did you run away?" he asks "i needed to get away ,so many things have happened and i was stupid and just rang anna, telling her zoe said i could come down as i broke up from college, im sorry anna" i burst in tear "that's ok lily , we are just glad you are well and not hurt" the doorbell went and zoe comes running in "zoe! im sorry" i start crying  "it's ok ,i'm glad you're not hurt " an hour past andi hug anna goodbye and go home. 

--------Zalfie household---------

i have decided to move in with zoe and alfie. i'm glad i have ,i have to go college with zoe for a meeting it's only 11 am so i might be able to go and start today ,instead of tomorrow. "come on lily" i grab my crutches and get in the car. "Zoe i'm sorry" i say "hey listen ,you have had a hard life and now jake kissed bobby in front of you, you have had a hard life babe ,but you have an amazing bunch of people who love you ,oh and poppy and sean have adopted and we going after about 6." zoe smiles " thanks mom" i look at her "can i call you that?" tears fall from her face of course, now come on, get out we will be late.

--------After the meeting--------

im now in lesson with rayn and then im going to surprise lexi "so there this and then them 3 pages to catch up if you don't finish them take it home" fran say "ok ,thank you" i smile "hey ,its good to see you back smiling" rayn says "yeah it is" i laugh, lesson ends and i go to lexis office "Is lexi here" i ask "she round the back of the files" i hop round "lily ,you're fine" she smiles ,hugging me "here sit, so where did you run off to" my mom's old mates ,who turned out to be zoe mate too" my face drops "hey don't be sad we glad you are here, where you living home or zalfies" she asks "zoe ,who i've started calling mom every so often ,she said i do it when im upset ,ill or when my anxiety is playing up" i spent 2 hours with lexi ,and befor i knew it ,i had to go home. 

zoe pov 

"hey you"i say "hey zo, hey alf....... why are you here thought you had a meeting?" she say to to alfie "Finished early so we are going straight to poppies" he smiles "ok cool" she says. we arrive at poppies "hey come in poppy and little one just popped out to get some pizzas so we can share" sean says "hello thats fine ,how she settled?" i asked "She loves it here and now she's in our vlogs ,she loves the attention" sean says smiling "aw bless ,how old is she?" aflie asks "turned 7 yesterday" i look at lily and go sit next to her "cheer up" i say "sorry ,im missing daisy and it was her birthday yesterday" she says i put my arm around her when "DAD!" i look at lilys face ,daisy stops "lily!"she runs hugs lily "hey ,omg you have been adopted by my uncle and auntie" she says "does that mean ,we are cousins" we all laugh "yes it do madam" poppy say coming over "bed misses you start school tomorrow".