chapter 6

lily pov 

im due back at the home today ,but i have college today ,all day so zoe will pick me up and take me back to the care home. "hey zoe" i say walking in to the kitchen "hey lil ,made you waffles" she hugs me "thanks ...erm ...zoe where alfie?" i ask "He had a another meeting ,he said he will see you friday" she smiles "ok ,shall we get going?" we get in the car and i had a message from bobby 

'hey ,i know you closed up and don't speak to your friends but i am so sorry about your mom ,im always here for you babe ,you're my best mate ,and my mom said if you want she will get you a ticket to see zoe with me on her book tour 

love B

i glare at my phone ,and then glare at zoe "OMG you're that youtuber" zoe looks at me in shocked "i thought you knew" i shake my head "NO! i don't watch youtube ,my mate loves you she offered  me a ticket to your book tour" we pull up at college "thanks zoe" i hug her "it's fine ,i'll miss having you at home" i see bobby "zoe that's bobby" i point "go get her" i get out the car and walk over to her "lily!" booby screams and hugs me "HI ,come with me ,i want you to meet someone ,they may be my parents"we walk to the car "OMG!" bobby and i sit in the back "i'm in zoes car!" myself and zoe laugh "your going to adopt lily?" bobby ask "hopefully ,if she trusts us" zoe says smiling at me "lily is a shy girl ever since she was in care ,ive known her since ..well forever, she closed herself up so much and to be honest ,since she meet you ..well you really changed her zoe" bobby says "aw thank you bobby she lucky to have a friend like you" we laugh "hey ,you should tag along with me and lily on my book tour " zoe says "sure ,i would love to , lil carlie will let me sleep at the home want she" i nod "well if lily wants to you can sleep at mine" 

--------4.00pm--------

Zoe pov 

we are at the home saying bye to lily "Aw, lily don't cry ,i'm coming back tomorrow" i say hugging her "i know ,it not that ,its that i finally trust you zoe and alfie" lily cries "Aw lily ,im glad ,i love you very much and i can't wait for you to live with us" i feel tears down my face "Zoe ,talk to alfie maybe i can move in before christmas" i lets go "for real" i cries "yeah ,i love you zoe and i want to be a sugg" we are both crying and carlie walks in the office. we go upstairs "lily are you sure about the adoption?" i ask  "yes ,i want a family zoe and you two are perfect ,but i'm unsure about the youtube thing" she says "hey ,we won't pressure you into it babe and here this is my main channel and alfies and this is mine and alfie's vlogs channel" i write our names on the paper and carlie shouts us , we go down to her office "i've been on the phone to gypsy, she said you can move in tomorrow" i look at lily who looks scared "erm ,s-s-sure" i hug her "we don't have to rush in to this ,i have my book tour on the sunday" i hug her "no i want this zoe" she sits next to me.

A=alfie z=zoe 

A:zoe you ok?

z:yeah ,i'm with lily and i have good news.

A:go on

Z:she can live with us tomorrow and lily really wants to come live with us.

A: omg ,lily i love you lots and i can not wait for you to live with us ,tell you what we will pick you up straight after college and i will buy you any dog you want.

we end the call and pack all off lilys things and myself and gypsy take everything to mine ,im so happy i can not wait for lily to finally come live with us.