Part 23

lily pov 

i look over to brook where kira is holding her wrist "mom whats going on over there" i say "i don't let's go over" me and mom get up and walk over "stop lying kira" brook scream sand runs off "kira what happened!" zoe shout "nothing"she says laughing "get outside" we walk outside "lily you ok?" jane runs up to me "something happened between kira and brook, can you see where brooks gone and text me if you lot find her please" i say "sure" jane says "kira my daughter has gone missing this a happy day and im not letting you ruin it!" i shout "she was looking for rayn and i told her why ,there is no point ,you have matts family and zoes your nan your should try showing it and then told her you lot were moving soon and rayn will be all alone" she laughed "kira , get your stuff and get out of my wedding ,don't care if you are my sister" kira gets in my face "well that's it your not are you" i walk off and zoe tells kira to go to with poppy home.

brook pov 

"thank god ,brook every is looking for you" holly comes up to me with lexi "go away!" i say "holly ring the search off ,i'll bring her in" lexi says "you can trust me babe ,what happened" lexi says "kira had a go saying to forget rayn ,i came out looking for her but she gave zara a note to give me" i read it out to lexi 

brooklynn, 

I so proud of you ,and i love you very much and im glad you asked matt to be your dad , i'm sorry your dad walked out on you and your mom ,it's time for me to go , i hope you do well in school and college ,please tell your mom i will always be thinking of you ,i love you my one and only granddaughter

love nana R

i cry and run remembering we where staying at the hotel "brook!" lexi and jane run after me followed by mom and zoe , i burst in the rayn room "nan don't go ,i know my dad walked out and i asked matt to be dad but little does anyone know ,matts family hates the idea ,thats why their not here ,please don't leave ,don't leave me ,mom and please don't leave your job" i cry "babe ,your mom has matt ,and tbh i am not needed here, zoe is your mom's mom.." i stop her "nan, we still love you and i want you apart of my life, im 11 and ive lost my dad ,and my uncle now my auntie ,i've lost alot of people please don't make me add you to they list" i say tears streaming down my face "im sorry brook but like i said lily is zoes and matt has his family ,i don't fit" she cries "rayn you basically brought my daughter up ,lets face it once i had kira and tom ,myself and lil drifted and i know it's neither one of our fault but brook needs you ,your work mate need you and one very important person need you" zoe pushes mom towards her "lily needs you, lily i love you but we have been lying to ourselves ,we can't get on , i love you" she hugs us both and pushes us towards rayn "look after them" zoe goes with alfie "nan!" mom grabs me "let her go brook ,we can't keep pretending" mom says "erm nicola go call off the wedding ,brook pack your bags ,rayn help her pleases there's something i have to do" mom says crying. 

i run down after her with rayn ,lexi ,jane ,holly ,zara and kerry following ,i stop at the doors of the venue ,the rooms empty ,nicola walks over to us "i'm sorry matt but i can't do this ,i just lost another mom ,almost lost rayn and my daughter here" i hear mom say and give him the rings back "find someone good and remember i love you matt" i turn and everyone with me are crying ,my mom runs past cry "mom where are you going?" i scream "Stay with rayn ,i will see you very soon" she gets in the car with zoe and goes "mom!!" i scream at fall to the ground i get carried in bye jane and i look at everyone ,lexi is crying with her hand of her mouth same as holly and kerry ,nicola has zara crying on her and jane holding nana rayn who is sobbing her heart out "matt!" i shout "Don't brook, just come here" i run to him "i love you dad" i cry "i'll miss you kid" 

we all leave and me ,rayn jane ,hollie,kerry and lexi go back to nanas rayn ,im upstairs on my moms bed with lexi one side of me and jane the other "i love her lexi" i say "i know babe" jane hugs me "she will be back" i look at her "she walked out on me jane ,my moms gone"

end of the story .......

emotional ending hope you like comment if you want a squeal and what you want to happen. do you want it to start where brook goes to college she 16 and lily comes back or do you want to know what happened after the whole wedding night is over, let me know by 15th of january 2017 or they will be now squal