chapter 15

three years later 

lily pov 

im now 18 and i left college and month ago ,i'm going back to my old college to see lexi and everyone ,i miss them so much ,rayn left so i'm meeting up with her after i've seen lexi and zara, i can drive now ,so happy and i have a boyfriend called tiger (yes tiger). "morning" zoe says as i walk down to the living room "hey ,im off to college then off to rayn then i'll come back get my things and go to tigers" i say rushing about "ok see you soon ,drive safe" zoe says ,i get my keys and drive to college "Hi guys ,this morning we are starting in the car ,i'm off to pick steph up ,one of the twins from my old college then ,we are going to visit the college i first went to" i say to the camera ,i pull up at stephs and she jumps in we sing our lungs out .

--------college--------

we arrive at college "hi ,we are here to see zara perkins?" i say "yes ,here you visitor badges ,she said go straight to her please" the ladies smiles "thank you" me and steph knock on zara office "hello ,come in ,sit" she says "hey ,your own office now ,very posh" i laugh "how you been" zara asks "well i'm doing great ,i have been in a relationship for 2 years ,alfie and zoe are better than ever , i see my dad only once a month tho ,and well mom i know she looking at me proud and i got a job at the brighton bright zoo as manager of big cats " i say "i'm so glad lily" she smiles "you ok?" i ask "yes im good ,now in charge and im also expecting" she smiles "omg congratulation zara" we hug "well lexi is in the same office and she go 2 hours free now and lily i'm proud of you" we leave the office and i knock on lexis office "come in?" i hear her shout "Guess who lexi" i shout ,she turns on her chair "omg lily" she hugs me "wow ,you haven't changed" she laughs we sit "meet you back at car" steph says "ok" she leaves "how you been liy" she smiles "I'm great ,got a job ,a boyfriend who is amazing bless him and i am seeing my dad once a month" i smile "aw i'm so glad and i need to meet this lover of yours" she laughs "you will ,his niece comes here ,jessie mataeo?" her face drops "i teacher her A level english" i laugh at lexi "i know who you think ,i knew you was still here" we chat for ages and nicola comes in "the one and only lily sugg" she laughs "hi ,how are you?" i ask "i'm good thank you, i would love to chat but i have a class" she goes "i better go ,im meeting rayn in half hour" i say "horrible how she had to leave" lexi face drops "i know ,but she fine now and he's in prison, lexi i havent told anyone this not even zoe ,only me and tiger know" i smile "ok i'm scared" i smile "i'm expecting" lexi cries "omg im so happy for you both ,i won't tell anyone until i see it on facebook" 

bills cafe

"so guys ,i didn't record anything while i was college due to their privacy , but i'm meeting an old friend and i won't vlog that either ,but i will when i get home" i cut the camera off and i see rayn "hi bab ,how are you" she asks hugging me "well you have a lot to catch up on" i laugh "oh good ,you order?" she asks "yes and you have a coffee and egg breakfast thing , you like on the way" she laughs at me "you know me ,too well" our drinks and food come "so catch me up on you then it's been 3 years" she says "well for one , im seeing my dad once a month" i say "how's that going?" rayn asks "good ,he really starting to know me, had he has a little daughter call ellie she 12 and i've met her a couple of times ,his wife is amazing with him she called maisy" i say "aw that must be amazing ,how zoe and alfie about this" she asks "well at first they would be very nervous but now ,they are relaxed they meet me last year twice and last month" i say "aw im glad and hows tiger?"i laugh "his great ,doing my heading ,still can't believe you're his mom though"i laugh "well ,what can i say ,it's a small world" she smiles "rayn ,i'm so glad you came back up here tiger alway use to talk about you and im glad i found out about you being his mom it was driving me insane." we laugh "well night will be a surprise when you come round and he finds out we know each other"