part 21

lily pov 

i'm on way to pick brooklynn up from gymschool they finished late due to a celebrations party. "so sorry ,im late brook" i say hugging her "thank coach mary for watching her, work has been stressful"i say "No worries" she says "brook your nans outside in car" i say brook  skips off "if you need someone to drop her off and zoe's then i will i go that way."coach mary say "thanks better be off". 

--------home--------

"brook go and get out your gym stuff ,then come have dinner ,matts just dishing it up" i kiss her on the head "babe , your mom and dad are coming round ,somethings happened with kira" matt says as i walk in the kitchen "omg ,what?" i aks "i don't know." he says "lil ,your moms here!" rayn shouts "hey mom" i say hugging her "what's the matter" i ask "kira you want to tell her or shell i" zoe says angrily "mom please" kira begs "right ,well when your alcohol went missing last night ,kira took it to her mates and they got drunk"zoe says "kira i'm not mad but please don't ever do it again"i say "lil she stool and drank underage?" zoe says "she 16 ,we all drank at that age" they go home and we all decide to get in pjs and watch a film ,i was snuggled into matt and brooklynn was lying with her nan.

-------3 hours later--------

"right you ,it's 8 o'clock, bed" i say getting up "wait" matt says "what you doing?" i say "i had this approved but your lovely daughter , lily deyes i love you with all my heart and i know you haven't had the best of life and im here for you ,you can be hard work ,but you keep me on my feet ,i don't want to be your boyfriend and i don't want you to be my girlfriend ,i want to be matt william deyes ,yes im taking your name ,will you marry me?" i cry "yes" we kiss and rayn and brook come and hug us.