Part 17

lily pov 

so me and rayn came back and she was talking to zoe "hey babe ,since how long have you been here?" he wasnt a post to be here "erm ,about 2 hours" he comes over and grabbing me "you and this little one ,are my life" we kiss "i can't wait to tell everyone" i laugh "well , you will meet mom tonight" he smiles "about that?" i say "you aren't backing out? moms excited to see you"he sits me on his lap "no ,just follow me" we walk downstairs "mom, what you doing here?" he hugs her "you telling me or am i lily?" she laughs "sit down ty" i sit next to him "your mom ,rayn use to help me in college?" we laugh "you're the girl my mom adored ,she always said you was a strong young beautiful girl" he says "aw rayn" i look at ty "shall we?" i ask him ,rayn and zoe looking very confused "Alfie come in here please" i shout ,he comes in and sits with zoe , ty grabs my hand "Now i know im 18 but we both have good paying jobs ,ty from being a doctor me from the zoo and we would like your honest opinions and zoe i know you have kira and tom but myself and ty are going to be parents" everyone screams "omg ,ty" rayn says hugging him "my beautiful girl" zoe and alfie hugs me we all hug "one more thing, if this is ok with you zo and ok with mom ,we were thing kira can have our room and we live with mom ,we will only be 15 minutes away from you zoe?" ty says "well i'm ok with it" rayn says "zoe?" i say , she gets up and hugs me "as much as i will miss you ,i know you will see me everyday ,well when you can ,so im letting you go."

--------rayns--------

I turn and it's 12 am ,i get out of bed and go downstairs, i'm in the kitchening doing myself and hot coco when i feel a arm around my shoulders "you ok hunni?" it was rayn "Sorry did i wake you?" i say "oh no, i wash up doing paper work"she says "paper work?" i ask "yeah ,im going back to the college" she says "oh i'm glad rayn" i hug her "why are you up?" she asks "it's horrible when ty gets called to work" i say "aw ,you will be fine ,he won't be there much longer" we sit in the living room "it's been two year today my mom's been dead"i start to cry ,rayn gets up and comes and hugs me "she will be very proud" she says hugging me.  i lie on one sofa and rayn does more paper work.

tiger pov 

"mom? wake up" i shake my mom gently "what time is it?" i ask "4 in the morning" i say "lil woke up ,upset about her mom and i was up doing paper work and heard her" mom says "oh ok ,well why don't you take her out she has the week off , i have to be back for work at 1" i say "ok son you get to bed ,i'll stay here with lil"mom says "no you go up ,she said she waking up at 7 so i'll sleep down here" mom goes to bed and stay with lil.

lily pov 

"morning" i sit up "hey ,when did you get back?" i ask as he comes over and hugs me "4 this morning." he yawns "oh well go to bed ,your back at 1" i say "well moms up she in kitchen ,see you at 6 babe" he kisses me and goes to bed "morning ,thanks for staying up with me" i say "no worries ,well ive planned a day ,i have to go to college for interview, they rang me earlier" she says "oh i wanted to wake up and 7 to see mom, its now 10" i say "Don't worry we will go after college then have a girly day with zoe yeah?" she smiles "fine ,i'll go get dressed. i go upset and put on a warm jumper that showed my tiny bump ,2 months today i whisper to myself. "ready?" rayn says as i walk down stairs "yeah ,do i look ok?" i say "yes ,it's nice to show your bump" she laughs we get in the car and arrive at the college. 

--------college--------

we walk to the office where rayn use to work and most people who knew me was in there "omg rayn" they all hugged her "everyone this is my son's girlfriend"everyone faces drops "lily, your tigers girlfriend?" they say "yeah" i say laughing ,most people go and lexi was in the office ," you doing here?" "well i heard rayn was back and i come say hi" she leaves, only leaving me and jane "so i see you have a bump there?" jane laughs "yep ,2 months today"  i smile "aw ,remember when i first met you ,shy ,quiet refuse to talk and now you have a great job ,boyfriend and even expecting ,im proud lil , i know we didn't get on as much ,but you know im always here" she smiles. we talk for ages then i go and visit mom then have a girly day out.