chapter 9

lily pov 

we are finally putting all the animals in the house and alfie isn't back yet so it's just me zoe ,bobby had to go see her nan and will be back later. "zoe bounty and snow can go in that massive cage there please and then i'll do monty and coffee ,if you do gizmo and flow" i ask zoe "of course sweet ,dont forgot boo and blue" she says hugging me "i know zoebo", my new animals are cute the chinchillas are already warming up to me " come on you let them settle in" zoe laughs, we walk downstairs and we sat and watched a movie, Blue and boo joined us boo really loves zoe and blue doesnt leave my side "zoe it feels like home" i say "oh i'm glad babe" we are sitting in the living room "Zoe! lily!" we hear alfie shout "i'm back and i saw bobby walking so i picked her up "we both get up shutting the door on the dog and cat "alfie i sort of went overboard on the pets ,but i said i'll pay with the care money i get, promise" he laughs "well lets see how many pets and we will see who pays" he laughs kissing zoe hi "eck zalfie moment" bobby scream we all turn and laugh "oh sorry fangirling" she turns red "alfie this is blue and that is boo" he knees down and plays with them "upstairs follow" he follows me ,with zoe and bobby "these here are snowy and bounty the chinchillas ,these are gizmo and flow the guinea pigs and these two fluffy things are monty and coffee the rabbits" alfie laugh "i will pay for them all ,you need something come ask me" i hug him "thanks you"

zoe pov 

"right girls go are we all packed?" i ask them "we are" the both say "opps i'm not ,alfie will you order mcdonalds and girls can help me pack" we all laugh and bobby and lily are in my room while i pack "Its so strange ,i'm on zalfies bed" i laugh "lil you ok?" i ask her "yeah ,se a complete freak" lil laughs "oi ,im not ,am i?" we both laugh "yep" she laugh "oh well" i look at lily and i love seeing her laugh its so nice "bobby are you taking selfies of you in my bed?" i laugh "yes!" the girls are taking selfies "wish we could post things on social media" lil says "we can if you do the video of me and alfie telling our views who you are" she smiles can we do it now?"

--------filming--------

"hi guys we are going to put this same video on alfies channel" i say "yes we are" alfie smiles "right myself and alfie have adopt a lovely 16 year old" lily pops up "hi" she says shyly " this is lily ,and she lovely she goes college and does animal care ,she only been living with us a day but she really wanted to be introduced to you guys" i say "hi guys i'm lily as zoe has just told you ,and im loving living here ,comment below if i should do youtube not vlogging but other things"she says "well i didnt know you wanted to start youtube , but i think you should ,now i know you guys will love and treat her the same as you do with me and alfie ,also she will be on tour with me this weekend and so will her friend bobby ,come one bobby" she sits down "sorry to but in ,but i have to go to a meeting" alfie goes "hi guys" bobby says  "this is bobby so ,please be nice to my daughter and her friends ,buy guys" 

--------after filming and food--------

lily pov 

"lily you cant say that" bobby scream laughing "hi guys so i'm at the zalfie household  zoe and she waves hi , guys its zoe i'm in here house" bobby show snapchat "OMG look at my snapchat followers and well my social network follows omg ,i've got 5000 already it's only been 2 hours" we laugh and take picture and just mess about all night. i love being here ,it's amazing ,just hope i get to see alfie more ,he's always at meeting ,blue and boo are a sleep "zoe i'm going to do my first video will you and bobby help please"i smile "of course" zoe says getting the camera ready "do your intro first then your outro then we will film main part" zoe smiles "HI its me lily ,if you don't know who i am ,im lily sugg zoe and alfies daughter ,if you are confused on how ,i will but zoe and alfies video in the link box ,day im going to do pet night routine , i have just had these pets i have one dog, one kitten, 2 chinchillas ,two rabbits and two guinea pigs, yes that many pets in one day ,i am a lucky girls, zoe will be helping as well as my best friend bobby" 

(outro) 

"i hope you enjoyed my video and all my little animals ,please subscribe comment like and i will see you guys next time"

i do the pet night routine which took like an hour ,then it's off to bed "do you want your own rooms or are you sharing?" zoe asks us "erm sharing " we both laugh " i hug zoe night and as soon as our heads hit the pillow we were out. 

 '