chapter 5

lily pov 

its tuesday and tomorrow is my moms funeral ,a month since she died and because of my mom stubborn parents we had to wait for them to get off holiday "zoe?" i walk in the kitchen "you ok darling?" she asks washing up "may i have a snack?" i ask "of course you don't have to ask ,snack box in there or there is things in the fridge" she smile "i get myself and pot of mixed fruit out the fridge and sit  back in the living room ,watching annie "hey kiddo!" alfie shouts from the kitchen "hey alfie" i walk towards him "i have a present here" i give him the bag "wow, thats amazing ,thank you" she hugs me "glad you like it" zoe walks in "what did you get?" alfie shoots her "ow! alfie that hurt" he laughs "my new nerf gun" i laugh "sorry zoe" we all laugh and zoe hugs me "i'm glad you are here" i hug back "me too ,i'm glad i trust you both" alfie gets his phone and takes a picture of me and zoe hugging "alfie ,you're too cute i say" alfie laughs "oi you hitting on my boyfriend" i laugh "zoe you too funny" me and zoe are still standing hugging watching alfie cook his dinner "can i go bed zoe?" i break the hug "you dont have to ask silly" zoe and alfie follow me upstairs "erm ,you to ok?" they smile "oh there are presents on your bed" i smile and run so fast "an iphone 7 are you kidding me" i scream "A macbook too and new pjs" i hug them and say thank you "no worries ,i'm going to eat" alfie leaves.

zoe pov 

"night sweetie get plenty of sleep" i kiss her on the forehead and go to my room and edit my main channel , and put sherlock homes one. its now 11 o'clock and i'm still editing i fell asleep at 9 ,no shock there "alfie comes to bed and put my laptop down and snuggle in to bed and fall asleep.

--------3am--------

I hear crying and i shoot out of bed and go to lily room "lily im here ,slowly get up and sit on the fall up against the wall" i guide her to the wall and sit her up against it "breath in ......and out....." she calmed down "how did you know what to do?" she hugs me "i have anxiety myself like you ,i just learnt to control and hide it" she gets back into bed and  i kiss her on her forehead and walk out to my bedroom "what happened"alfie asked sleepy "she had an anxiety attack ,she asleep now" i say curling up to her.

--------11am--------

myself and lily are ready and she is wearing her mom necklace ,she holding on the it rather tight "hey sweet" i walk over to her "can you french braid my hair my mom loved my hair like that" i french braided and we got in the car and followed to coffin to the church "lily ,sit at the front" liam hugs her "with my grandparents" liam looks at her "sorry ,i'll sit in middle when i come down ,just be nice" we walk in and sue lily nan hugs her "hey dolly ,i'm sorry about your mom" she says hugging her  "thanks nan" she fake smile , she i put my arm around her "be brave ,little one" after the coffin came down lily was due to sing "liam can i record this ,she was scared to ask" i smile "sure thing but only her speech and singing" i nod she starts sing love me like you do by ellie goulding ,i record after she finished her moms favourite song ,it was time for her speech 

"Mom , My darling mom ,as many of you know ,i didn't live with my mom ,i lived in a are home and even though i was in care ,my mom never once missed a day but one as my nan had a hip operation ,sorry back to my mom .....mom was loved by many people ,her students she taught ,her friends ,family ,people she worked with even people from my college who knew her loved her ,she was a special woman ,she still is ....erm my best memory with my mom was when she first came and saw me at the care home i must of been 11 and i saw her walk up the driveway of the home ,she looked so nervous and i went running to her hugging her and i remember her saying "you didn't forget me" and from that day we never left each other if she wasn't visiting i was facetiming her , texting her ,in our heart we was together 24\7 ,my mom and brookes mom was always busy but she always found time for us ,mom if you can hear me or if you are watching......."

she stops and glares at the back it was her dad with to policeman.

"sorry ,its upsetting ,didn't think id have to do this for a couple of years..then .....i hate this not being able to hear your voice or feel your warm arms around me ,your soft lips kissing my checks ....MOM I'M SORRY I MISS YOU , only if i had one more day with you , rest in piece and i hope you're proud of us.

she walks and sits with me soon after ,we follow the coffin to the graveyard and we watch her slowly go down "here mom ,i will text you everyday" lily throw lucy phone in the mud "lily you coming for the afterparty?" liam comes over "no thanks ,id rather go home" liam hugs her and hugs me "take care of her"

lily pov

we get in the car and i don't say anything ,the whole car journey i look at the pic of me and mom. we arrive home and i stand in the doorway "she gone zoe she gone" i scream and fall to the ground sobbing and screaming " i feel zoes warm arms around me "i bang my head against the wall ,then punch it "SHE GONE!!" i scream "shh shh ,lily im here , im sorry" i sob and stay on the floor. "lily ,im proud of you today." i sit up "i love you zoe" i get up grab my my college pass "your going co...college" zoe says "yes"

i get to college and walk to lexis office i see her and run in to the toilets "hey come here"she hugs me "she gone lexi ,she finally at piece" i wipe the tears and go for a walk with lexi "she proud of you i know she is" i smile "i hope so ,i saw my dad" lexi looks shooked at me "you did" i smile "yeah as much as i hate him ,for what he did to me ,it was nice he still thought of mom and he even cried when i was up singing" lexi smiles "you know what laura he said the nicest thing to when i walked up to him to say thanks for coming" lexi puts her arm around me "really?" i smile yeah , he said he was proud of who i am ,he may only of seen me today but he know i was a good little girl and said mom will always be proud of me and that he is terrible sorry for what he did and he knew sorry wasn't enough and he told zoe to look after me and told her to never treat me like he did as it was the worse thing he ever did"

AUTHORS NOTE

hi guys if anyone is reading i hope you are enjoying this and im sorry if it has made anyone cry ,this is a very long chapter they wont all be this ,sorry about spelling mistakes and grammer im not very good at english ,yes im sixteen but i find it very hard to spell and use grammer but any way enjoy be back soon 

xxxxx