Chapter Fourteen

Sexuals up ahead so don't read if you don't like. I'll *** when it has ended. 

The song is just to help me write- not a message or some shit. 

Christmas had afforded me a lot of gifts. New clothes, books, boots and even a knife from Deadeye- but none would compare to what I got from Ripper. 

His body and his love. 

And the day after Christmas was a day for us. No club, no work and definitely no anger. It was just going to be a day filled with the scent, touch and sight of each other. 

"Are you hungry?" Ripper asked, hand over mine as we walked into his house. I shook my head and drew myself to him, palming his leather coated back. He picked me up deftly, easily, and walked us into his room, laying me down gently on his black duvet. 

Ripper stood and stared, slowly stripping his clothes as he raked his eyes up and down my body. But it wasn't time for him to do all the work, especially since he had given me so much already. 

Right now would be a time focused on him. 

I stood quickly and pushed him on the bed, placing a finger to his lips when he went to protest. "Let me" 

He leaned back, shirtless and golden with his declaration of love clear on his chest, and kept those dark eyes on me, taking every part of my movement and committing it to memory. 

Our first time together- my first time in a long fucking while. 

I took off my jeans and boots, then straddled his leather encased legs and slowly pulled off my shirt. His jaw clenched when he saw the red lace panty set I was wearing. 

"Fuck me" Ripper groaned, memorising every inch of my skin. I shook my hair free from it's plait and pushed him to lie down, sliding up his body and coming to his ear. 

"I intend to" 

There was a heat in me whenever he watched this intensely, jaw grinding and hands shaking with the effort it took not to touch me. I un-clipped my bra and let my breasts fall free, nipples tight and hard with all my pent up want. 

Raking my nails down his skin, I leaned forward and kissed him. Melting into his mouth in an embrace of lip and tongue, biting down on his bottom lip when I felt his hands grip me, then flip me over. 

Ripper sucked down my neck, hands coming up to deftly fondle my breasts, taking their heavy weight in his hands and bringing them to his mouth. I was breathing harshly, wrapping my legs around him and pulling him closer- wanting to be closer than this skin to skin. 

And then I felt his hand move lower, slipping into my panties and feeling the slick wetness of my pussy. A low groan reverberated through the air and he came up, male satisfaction rolling off him in waves. 

"Fuck yes" 

He ripped my panties off and widened my legs, licking his lips at the wet heat he found. I wanted him in me- now. And as if he heard my plea, he pulled his pants off, showing my a very large, hard erection. It was beautiful, and I wanted all of it in me. 

"Cearul" I moaned, missing his heat and wanting to be filled by him. He palmed his length then guided it to my soaking center, leaning over me with such a heat in his eyes I nearly came right then. 

Ripper entered me, moaning lowly at my tightness, stretching my walls slowly with his almost too-large member. But it felt so good, and I raked my hands into his back as he shoved the last inches of him in, almost splitting me apart.