Chapter 29

Ya'll should read my other story- Mrs Ebony. Just started it, but I like it a lot. Btw, don't read it if you ain't into sexuals. There are sexuals in chapter one. 

Or read any of my other stories- if ya'll into strong fem characters. 

I need to stop spending money. Pls help me. And I want a boyfriend- one I can sleep on and use as a teddy bear. Know anyone? Hook a sister up. 

Love you all, especially you ShatterMe, your comments give me life. 

______________________________________

It was my first breakfast with everyone in the family. I had to push myself, push myself into my previous comfort zone- one where I didn't flinch whenever someone waved to me. Ripper had been with me every step of the way- a strong shoulder, a helping hand, a listening ear and the most important and biggest, a heart with love only for me.

And I loved him back so, so much. When I grew to be able to touch him more, it ended up a constant need- the need for him just to be there. My strength when I needed it most, my love forever.

"You're not stained in my eyes Corin. You'll never be tainted in my eyes"

But now, I sat at the table, all my family around me. Ripper sat at my side, arm around my shoulders, Hugh sitting on the other side.

Dad had taken quite a beating- in his mind. Physically he was strong, able and angry- emotionally he was drained, all for the fear of losing his daughter he had just found. He had cried in my arms the first time I let him in, silent tears that fell down his cheeks as he caressed my face. His hand had shook, my bearish father no stronger than a feather.

"My little Corin. My little Corin"

He was my father, and he would never hurt me.

Seamus sat near me too, bright blue eyes constantly on me as he pushed food on my plate, fussing about incessantly. I knew I had hurt him by not letting him in, not until a while later anyway- but he took it in his stride, tried to understand and did everything that I wasn't there to do- often, more.

My beautiful, beautiful boy. He would never hurt me.

Deadeye sat across from me, face turned towards his plate as his hands gripped tightly around his fork. I knew, without a doubt, that he wanted to charge in there and get me, his own life be damned. And when I had come out, come out and hugged him tightly, I felt tears dampening my shirt as he gripped me. His old, weathered face had the softening of relief and I smiled as he looked away from me. We both knew he was very happy I was back.

Then there was Slater. My lovable, suggestive friend. He definitely cut out all of his R rated dialogue, and helped me feel good about myself. Kind of like the stereotypical gay best friend except he wasn't gay- just really good with words, fashion and....actually everything.

Bianca sat next to him. But we had already talked about her.

They all stared, waiting for me to eat and I sighed. "Just eat. I love you all, but right now, I want to stab your eyes out"

Bianca and Slater laughed, digging into their food. And just like that, the slight tension dissipated. And it was good- more than good- to be with my family again. I turned my gaze to Ripper, leaning into his hard chest.

"Love you"

He kissed me on the forehead. "I love you more"

_________

All of the club sat in my father's lounge. They were still all big and leathered up, but gave me space to breathe. Women I didn't know came up to me, most just holding my hands with sad eyes.