Dream come true.

"Suiren. I think... I think that I'm in love with you. Will you... go out with me, even though, there's a chance I might die tomorrow? Will you let me show you my face, and trust me?" Kakashi asked, blushing. He looked at Suiren's face closely, and he could tell she was blushing as well. Is she... in love with me too? Suiren took a deep breath. "I-I... yes. I will. I think I'm in love with you too... from the moment we met..." She said, looking Kakashi in the eye. His heart pounded even faster. Then, he took Suiren's hand and took her to a nearby alleyway. Once there, he let go of her hand and reached up to pull his mask down. Slowly, he revealed his face. He watched Suiren's face cautiously, wondering what she was thinking. When his mask had been removed, he closed his eyes.

Suiren watched as Kakashi pulled down his mask and showed her his face. Then saw as he closed his eyes. There was a long gash on his left eye. Gently, she placed her hand on the gash. "Does it hurt...?" She asked quietly. "No. It feels nice. You're the first person other than my parents to see my face. I'm glad." Kakashi said, opening both eyes. There, in his left eye, was a sharingan eye. Suiren was confused. "Isn't it only the Uchiha that have sharingan? And... why is it only in your left eye?" Suiren asked. "Obito was an Uchiha. He gave this to me before he died. Rin helped transfer it into my left eye. It was a gift for becoming a Jonin." He explained. A tear rolled down Suiren's face. "What's wrong?" Kakashi asked her. "That's so sad..." She said. She was happy that Kakashi had shown her his face. But also sad that he had gone through so much and was still here. Even though they were now on the same team, she worried about him. Kakashi moved closer to Suiren. Closer than they'd ever dared to come to each other. He hugged her and Suiren hugged him back tightly. Then, he kissed her. W-wha?

Kakashi kissed Suiren, praying that she wouldn't slap him. Nothing happened. Instead, Suiren held him closer. Finally, Kakashi ended the kiss. "Sorry, I wasn't thinking..." He said, lifting his hand to put the mask back on. Suiren put her hand on his and stopped him. Then she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you." She whispered. Kakashi smiled and Suiren watched his mouth as he said: "I love you too." Suiren smiled back at him and gave him another hug. I'll protect you, Kakashi. No matter what. I'll always love you. Suiren thought.

After that, Kakashi put his mask back on and they left the alleyway. They spent a little more time together until Suiren's father came to get her. Kakashi smiled. They were both sixteen and dating. He turned around and headed home. On his way there, he decided to buy a hair pin for Suiren. He'd get her one that looked like a water lily. Just like her name. He went to the nearest store that sold hair pins and found the one he was looking for. He bought it and went home.