Broken walls.

Before I start this chapter off, I want to give credit to thegaminggeekgina for helping me to write the last parts in this chapter. I hope you like it. Enjoy!

As Kokuyōseki walked away from Kakashi and Suiren, she noticed Jacques walking towards her. She smiled and waved and he waved back. "Hey. How's your arm doing?" He asked, looking a little concerned. "It's been bothering me for a while. Especially when we were in the Hokage's office." Kokuyōseki replied. "Let's go then." Jacques said, turning around and walking back the way he'd come. Kokuyōseki followed and for the first time, took a good look at Jacques. He was dark skinned, like she was, his ears were pierced and his earrings were round and silver. His hair was short and chestnut coloured. She giggled and thought of her own figure. She was fairly buff, and had a strong build. She was thin, but not too thin. She was of average weight and height. Her chest was a fair size as well, but she didn't like to show off. As she looked at him, a light blush dusted her cheeks. I wonder if he likes me. She thought. When they got to the hospital, Kokuyōseki was taken to a room and was told to wait for the doctor. Jacques sat beside her in the room, and suddenly he cleared his throat, making Kokuyōseki jump. "So, I was wondering, would you mind if I called you Koku? It's just easier to remember and sounds nice. Not that, I don't like your name, I just thought, calling you by a shorter name would be better." Jacques said. Kokuyōseki smiled. "Sure. Can I call you Jac?" She asked. "Well, it's only fair that you call me something as well." He replied, scratching the back of his neck. Just then, the doctor came into the room and asked Kokuyōseki to follow him. Her surgery would begin soon.

As evening began to fall, Suiren and Kakashi went to go and visit Ginsei. "You'll have to wait a moment while we get him from the yard." Said a guard. Two minutes passed before Suiren caught a glimpse of shaggy unkempt red hair. As Ginsei walked towards the table Kakashi and Suiren were at, Suiren noticed he was glaring at someone. His silver eyes flashed in the light, and he grinned evilly. A shiver was sent through Suiren's whole body as she remembered what her father was: a monster and a killer. As soon as he saw Suiren though, a playful smile returned to his face and his eyes glistened with joy and love. He sat down across from Kakashi and Suiren and smiled. "Hello again, my little flower." He said.

"-Ku. Koku, are you awake? Kokuyōseki?" A familiar voice called out. Kokuyōseki opened her eyes slowly and turned her head towards the source of the voice. Chestnut coloured hair...? She thought wearily. "Glad to see you're awake now." Jacques said, smiling. "What happened?" Kokuyōseki asked, her memory blank. "They realigned your broken bone so that it would heal properly. The doctor says you'll be recovering for at least ten months." Jacques said. Kokuyōseki sat up slowly. "I see..." she said. Back at the prison, Suiren, Kakashi and Ginsei were just finishing up their conversation. Before they left, Ginsei gave Suiren a hug and kissed her head.

Ginsei walked back into his cell, the bars closing behind him. The room was dimly lit. He sat on the bed. The guards walked past his cell, talking loudly. "I heard the Hokage is gonna kill him." The other one gasped in response. "For real?" The first guard nodded. "I heard he's just waiting for his kid to leave for a mission." "Makes sense. Murderers don't deserve to live." Ginsei frowned as they left. They must not have seen him in the dark room. He laid himself down on the ratty mattress. So the Hokage is planning to kill me, huh?  He thought. It made sense. He probably couldn't have sent him to his death with Suiren there. She really would have lost it. He cringed at the thought of Suiren being alone and at leaving her with the masked boy, Kakashi. He groaned then coughed. His throat ached. He suddenly sat up. He sensed someone coming. Probably another guard, he thought. Now there were multiple footsteps. More than one person. However, the steps were too light to be guards. Two cloaked figures stopped in front of the cell. "Ginsei-sama?" A small, kind voice asked. "Yes. It's him." A slightly deeper voice answered. The person with the kind voice removed her hood, revealing bright pink eyes and short black hair. The other copied her, showing off long silver hair and dark eyes. "Don't worry Ginsei-sama, we'll free you." She smiled. With small finger movements, a crystal formed in the pink eyed girls' palm, then shifted into a key. "Hana? Aigis?" He asked quietly. "We've come to free you. We need to get you out of this village fast. Just let Hana get you out." Aigis says. Hana unlocks the cell and helps Ginsei out. Aigis held out her hand and lightning surged out. A clone of Ginsei lies on the bed. "Let's go Ginsei-sama." Hana whispered. "Wait! We can't just leave." Ginsei said quickly. "Why not? Do you seriously want to die?" Aigis frowned. "My daughter. We're finally together again." Hana smiled softly at him. "Congratulations Ginsei-sama." She says. "As great as that is, wouldn't it be better to be alive for her sake? We just need to change your identity." Aigis deducted. "Change my identity?" "That way you won't be a wanted man anymore and you can secretly keep in contact with your daughter." She explained. Ginsei hesitated. As he pondered, a guard turned the corner. Before he could react or call for help, Aigis was already in front of him. Her electrically charged hand grabbed the guard's face and slammed it into the ground. The man was out cold. "It's now or never Ginsei-sama." Hana said. Ginsei frowned and after a moment, nodded. Aigis ran down the hall. Hana supported Ginsei and follows her. Luckily, they were able to dodge the roaming guards. "Damn, these Leaf ninjas have terrible security." Aigis stated once they reached the gates. So far they had gone undetected. The gate was being guarded, but they would probably be able to sneak out. They crept towards the gate silently. Ginsei then began coughing violently. Red blood splattered to the ground. "Ginsei-sama!" The girls yelled. With his loud violent coughing combined with the yells, the guards were imediately alerted. Soon enough the three were surrounded. "Enemy ninja!" One guard yelled. "Capture them all!" Another commanded. Hana and Aigis stood their ground, forming a protective circle around Ginsei. "Girls, go. You can run if you leave me behind." Ginsei whispered. The ninjas began walking closer to the group. "Sorry Ginsei-sama but we won't leave you behind." Hana said back. "Hana, escape with Ginsei. I will follow behind." Aigis whispered. Hana nodded. She quickly formed several seals. "Crystal Release: Crystal Wheel!" She grabbed Ginsei and plowed her way through any ninjas blocking the way out of the village. Aigis grinned as some of the guards flew and groaned in pain. "Tch, just grab the girl!" One ninja yelled. He and a few others rushed at her, wielding swords and kunai. Aigis grinned. "Lightning Release! Electrical Threads!" Holding out her hands, chakra strings flew out, shocking and knocking down ninjas one by one. Unfortunately, she could see the reinforcements coming closer. Aigis decided she'd caused enough chaos. She threw her thread forward and swung out of the village, following Hana's trail of Crystal shards.