Danger on the horizon.

Ginsei's hideout was getting closer and closer by the hour. It was a small cabin, which was relatively bland colour wise. It was a dark brown with grey rocks on the bottom. They were about 300 meters away from the house, when three ninja stopped them. "Reinforcements?" Kakashi asked. One of the men nodded. "Lord third sent us out two days ago. He thought you might need backup, since you were taking a while to get back. He said you should've started to come back to Konoha three days ago. Anyway, we know medical ninjutsu, so we'll heal you up and accompany you for the rest of your mission." Said the man who had nodded . The other two men nodded and one walked towards Kokuyōseki, a green chakra coming out of his hands. The other men's hands lit up with a green chakra, and the men began to heal up Kakashi and the girls. A few minutes after Kakashi's team had been healed, a man clad all in blue appeared before them and attacked without saying a word. Kakashi was quick in taking out a kunai and blocking the tai jutsu attack. Suiren and Kokuyōseki braced themselves for the next attack as the man leaped backwards and landed. The three men that had helped heal Kakashi's team also took out kunai and prepared for the next attack. "Who are you?" Kakashi asked. The man smiled. "Why should I tell you my name when you will soon be dead?" The man said, taking up a stance very similar to Gai's. A tai jutsu user. This might be difficult... Kakashi thought. There was silence for a moment before the man rushed at Kakashi again. Kakashi pointed the end of his kunai at the man's foot. The man dodged and struck a blow to Kakashi's left arm. But instead of Kakashi, a log stood in his place. Substitution jutsu, success. Suiren ran forward and landed a blow to the man's side. The man was sent back a little bit and caught himself. He smiled and stood up straight. "You call that a kick? That was nothing. My armour didn't even crack. Are you even a kunoichi?" The man taunted. Armour? I don't see any armour... Suiren thought. Then she realized the man had armour underneath his clothing. Kokuyōseki charged at the man and punched him, only to find her attack blocked. What? She thought. Then, without a second thought, the man broke Kokuyōseki's arm. She screamed in pain and the man threw her away, where one of the three backup men caught her and tried to use healing jutsu on her arm to lessen the pain. Suiren's eyes widened, she was horrified. He didn't even hesitate... I'm scared... Suiren thought, pulling out another kunai. The man ran towards Suiren, a devilish smile on his face. As the man came closer and closer, Suiren imagined the masked man, coming and breaking her arms over and over again. She remembered her parents, everything. She imagined herself in Kokuyōseki's place, her arm being broken and her being thrown away like trash. She screamed and collapsed onto the ground, sobbing and screaming, begging for her life. Kakashi turned and looked at Suiren, confused. He then blocked the man's attack and sent him backwards. "Trying to protect a helpless, useless little baby?" The man said. Suiren flinched. I'm useless... all I do is get in everyone's way. I shouldn't be here... Kakashi doesn't love me... I'm weak. I'm not worthy enough to be called a kunoichi... Suiren thought, laying down her kunai. "Suiren! What are you doing!? Get up! Fight for me! Ow...! Get up!" Kokuyōseki yelled from a tree. The backup ninja that had caught her had taken her up into a tree and put her arm in a sling to lessen the pain. Suiren looked up, tears in her eyes. "I can't..." she said, crying. Shadow replication jutsu. A clone of Kakashi came and helped Suiren up on her feet. "Can you stand?" Asked the clone. "Don't help me! I'm just in the way!" Suiren yelled, hitting the clone. The clone disappeared and Kakashi took a moment to look at Suiren. What is going on with Suiren? He thought, attacking the man. The man dodged and landed several blows on Kakashi, then knocked him down and went straight for Suiren. "Suiren! Get out of the way!" Kakashi yelled, getting up.