Dots of hope

"Water style, Water dragon jutsu!" "Chido-gah!" Kakashi was knocked back fifty feet and hit a tree. Damn... I can't beat her anymore. She's just too strong... Kakashi thought. Time for some sharingan. Kakashi lifted up his forehead protector to reveal his left eye. "Suiren! We're doing that again!" He shouted. "Got it! Get over here, dummy!" Suiren shouted back. It had been three days since the Kaori family incident and Suiren had been asking to train ever since. Kakashi was exhausted, but kept training with her to make her happy. It had been six days since they'd started dating. Maybe I should go easy on him so he can at least be on equal terms with me. Suiren thought. Then she shook her head. No. I need to be stronger so that that never happens to me. I don't know why that man was after my parents but... Images of her parents dismembered bodies flashed through her mind. Then, Suiren started to fall to the ground. "Suiren!" Kakashi said, running over and catching her before she landed on the ground. He looked at her face to see if she was hurt, but found no injuries. Instead, she was crying. "Mommy... Daddy..." She cried. "Shh. It's ok, Suiren. I'm here. Let's stop for today, alright?" Kakashi asked. Suiren only nodded, and Kakashi picked her up bridal style. He took her back to his house so that they could rest. Once there, Kakashi took off his mask and the two went up to his room. When they got there, Suiren climbed onto Kakashi's bed and laid down. Kakashi just sat on the bed, keeping watch over her in case something happened.

A week later, the two of them were surrounded by enemy ninja. Suiren smiled. "Water style, poison fog wave! Water dragon jutsu! Giant ocean!" She shouted. "Chidori!" Kakashi said, launching his chidori into the giant pool of water. Then, all the ninja had been defeated and Suiren and Kakashi proceeded with their mission to deliver an important scroll to the Mizukage. They were nearly to the village hidden in the mist. Almost there. Thought both Suiren and Kakashi. At last, they reached their destination and delivered the scroll. The Mizukage thanked them and they were dismissed. After that, they stopped to rest before they went home. After they got back home, Suiren and Kakashi started to talk about their mission. "I'm thinking I could create a new jutsu with those three jutsus I used today. Like, combining them into one to make Poison Dragon Ocean. What do you think, Kakashi?" Suiren asked. "I don't know. You already use a lot of chakra to perform those three jutsu on their own. Combining them into a new jutsu would most likely put a strain on your body and drain almost all of your chakra, resulting in death. I don't want to loose the woman I love so dearly. I'm against you combining them, Suiren." Kakashi said. "But-" Suiren started. "No. Don't even try to combine them in secret." Kakashi said firmly. "Ok... I won't. I promise." Suiren said, putting her hand on top of his.