War cries

As the girls talked, Suiren began to think more and more of her father. "He's gone..." Suiren said absentmindedly. "Huh? What are you talking about, Su-chan?" Kokuyōseki said worriedly. Suiren looked up and smiled sadly. "My father... if they find him... they'll kill him..." Suiren said. "Suiren, you're not making any sense. What are you talking about? Your father is in jail. Unless... did he...?" Kokuyōseki asked, realization dawning upon her. Suiren only nodded slightly, her face downcast. Kokuyōseki took Suiren's hand in her own and held it tightly. "It's going to be alright, Su-chan." She said. Suiren nodded again and a tear rolled down her cheek. Kakashi came over at that moment and rested his hand on Suiren's back. As Kakashi and Suiren left the hospital, Suiren clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. I have to find my father, no matter what. She thought.

As Hana landed near a cave, she set Ginsei down and let him rest. "Ginsei-sama, get in the cave." Aigis said as she passed Hana. Ginsei nodded and got up, following Aigis into the safety of the cave. As soon as they were in, Hana formed seals and made another wall, only this time, she made it look like it was a pile of fallen rocks. Time passed by slowly in the dark cave and Aigis decided to go and watch for the guards by the entrance. Ginsei had been coughing nonstop after they had gotten into the cave. Hana had tried to help him, but that hadn't stopped a pool of bloody mucus from forming on the cave's floor. He had finally stopped coughing by the time Aigis left to go look for the guards, but he wasn't in the clear yet. None of them were. As Aigis looked through the glass that was covering the entrance, she saw the guards go past. "We should be safe here, we just need a way to get food and supplies. They're going to be looking for us for a while." Aigis said to the others.

Suiren sat on her bed, thinking of Ginsei, when Kakashi came in. "Hey. How are you feeling?" He asks, sitting beside her. "To be perfectly honest... I'm not sure..." she says. Kakashi rests his arm around her, and pulls his mask down, kissing Suiren. "Everything will be alright." He says. Suiren nods and gives him a hug. "Ok." After a minute, she gets up. "I'm gonna go speak with the Hokage." She says, and goes to get her shoes on. When she gets to the Hokage's office, she knocks on the door. "Come in." Says the Hokage. Suiren opens the door and closes it behind her. "Lord Hokage, I would like to go out and-" "No." Suiren stood there, a little shocked. "You... didn't let me finish." The Hokage looked up at her from his work, staring deep into Suiren's eyes. "I already know what you want to say and do. It's dangerous and what with you failing your last mission, I'm positive you could not handle this one. Especially since he's your father." The Hokage said. Suiren looked at the ground. "Then what can I do?" She asks. "You can go and help around the village." Suiren looked at the Hokage. "Are you... implying that I should stop being a ninja...? Forever...?" She asks, clenching her fist in worry.