In the mist.

The next day, Suiren awoke to find Kakashi missing. She looked around frantically, only to find him tending to a fire. She sighed in relief. "Morning Kakashi." She said, sitting up. She saw as his head turned slightly. "Morning." He said, turning back to the fire. Suiren's body ached in places she never knew a person could ache. As she stood up, she stretched and yawned. Walking over to Kakashi, she noticed that something smelled good. As she got closer, she noticed it was fish that she smelt. "Wow. I didn't know you could cook, Kakashi." Suiren said. The smell of the fish was heavenly. The scent of different spices filled the air and Suiren felt as if she were in one of the best restaurants in Konoha. When they were done, Kakashi handed Suiren one of the fish on a stick. "Sorry, it's still got the bones in it." Kakashi said. At that same moment, Hiro came from the woods with a pile of different herbs. Setting them down, he took a seat and Kakashi handed a fish to Hiro. "Thanks for the food!" Suiren said, taking a bite. As soon as she bit into the fish, a wave of flavour hit her. "Mm! This is really good, Kakashi!" She said, smiling. Kakashi smiled back. After they had eaten, Hiro made another poultice out of the herbs he had collected and put it on Kakashi's wounds. After he had finished with Kakashi, Hiro checked the cut on Suiren's back. After a moment, he decided to put more of the poultice on. When he had finished, there was a rustle in the leaves. "Ow, shit...! Oof!" Kokuyōseki rolled out from the cover of the bushes, landing on the ground with a thump. Her arm hit the ground and she cried out in pain. "Ahh! Dammit, that hurts...!" She said, laying sprawled out on the ground. Immediately, Hiro rushed over to look at her arm. "Kokuyōseki... Why are you here? You need to go back to Konoha. Your arm..." Suiren said, coming over to Kokuyōseki's side. "I couldn't just go back and leave the mission unfinished on my part..." Kokuyōseki said. Kakashi walked over. "That's great and all, but you're more important than the mission. Go back to Konoha, get your arm treated and rest. Don't worry about us. We're fine." Kakashi said. Kokuyōseki rolled over carefully and sat up. "What do you mean you're fine? You look like you're in worse shape than I am. Suiren looks a little bruised and battered, but you're the most wounded person here. Take your own advice, why don't you?" Kokuyōseki said. "I am planning on resting here, with Hiro looking after me while I send a clone with you. Of course, that will leave you two without a medic ninja and-"
Fwoosh! 
Jacques came crashing through the leaves of a nearby tree and landed very close to Kokuyōseki, Suiren and Hiro. "Jacques. I thought you would just go on ahead. Why did you come back to get me?" Kokuyōseki asked. "I can't leave my patient behind. Besides, I've got a feeling you wanna stay with your friends this time and carry out the mission." Said Jacques. "Anyway, Kakashi, I forbid you to use any chakra in your current state. I don't need you getting hurt any more than you already are." Suiren said, looking Kakashi in the eye. "Suiren, if you're going to fight Ginsei, you need to make it seem like there's a whole squad of you. You can't do that with three people. I am going to send a water clone with you so that you're safer! I'm worried about you!" Kakashi said. Then, lifting his arms, he made the signs for a water clone. The clone started to take shape, only to stop halfway and turn into a puddle of water. "Gaah...!" Kakashi yelled, clutching his right side. "Kakashi!" Suiren called, running to his side. "I told you not to... why did you try and make a clone?" She asked, helping him up. Hiro came over and helped Suiren to bring Kakashi over to a nearby tree to rest. "I'm just worried about you, Suiren. I'll try again later, so please stay here." Kakashi said. Suiren looked at him, worried. "Just be careful, ok Kakashi?" Kakashi nodded and closed his eyes. This is the best I can do right now. He thought.