The water style Kunoichi.

"Water style, twin mirrors! Water style, four shark bomb!" Suiren shouted. Two sharks made out of water and chakra came out of the two water/chakra mirrors, resulting in the four sharks. Kakashi tried to dodge Suiren's attack, but failed. "Whoa!" Kakashi yelled. All four sharks hit him. "Water style, giant ocean!" Kakashi found himself nearly drowning in a huge pool of water. Finally, the water dispersed and Kakashi was freed. "Wow. You've gotten really good, Suiren. Next time we go on a mission, I'll use my chidori on the water to electrocute our enemies." He said, smiling. Suiren smiled as well. "Yeah." She touched the hair pin that Kakashi had given her absentmindedly. "Mm? Something wrong, Suiren?" Kakashi asked. "No, it's nothing. I just really love the hair pin you gave me." She said. Kakashi smiled and walked up to Suiren. Then he looked around before pulling down his mask and kissing her. "Mm! Kakashi!" Kakashi stopped. "What? You don't like it?" He asked. Suiren blushed. "I-it's not that... just... we're out in the open. What if someone were to see you without your mask?" She replied, blushing a deep deep red. "I don't care. As long as you're happy, Suiren, that's all that matters." Kakashi stated. He kissed her again, and again. "I love you. Is that not enough?" He asked. "N-no, I was just... worried is all... I love you too. But, training one second and kissing the next, my mind can't keep up." Suiren said. Kakashi smirked and kissed her neck. "Ah!" He smirked again. Then he decided to stop. Putting his mask back on, he hugged Suiren and whispered to her how much he loved her.

After their training session they went to Kakashi's house and talked for a while. When they were at Kakashi's house, he always took off his mask, he didn't want his parents to think he was a disfigured freak. Of course they wouldn't actually think that,  being his parents. But he did it anyways and it had become a habit. "Suiren... I keep thinking of Rin... I know I killed her, but, she was the one who jumped in front of me... and I... I just can't stop thinking of her. Even the look on her face is engraved into my mind... help me..." Kakashi said, covering his eyes. Suiren hugged him close, running her hand up and down his back to sooth him. "I know. I know how painful that must have been. But you have to live on for her. For both Rin and Obito. It's okay to cry. It just means you can't get through this by yourself yet and that you need help." Suiren said. Kakashi started to cry and Suiren held him closer to comfort him, all the while telling him that everything was okay. They stayed like that for about five minutes before Kakashi stopped crying. "Thank you, Suiren. I think I'm feeling better now. Why don't we go get something to eat?" Kakashi suggested.