Chapter 2

"He sounds so hot!" Lauren gushed after Zayn told her about the handsome blue eyed stranger last night.

"Well, I got to admit, he is cute! Quite a charmer too!"  Zayn added as he type in codes in his computer.

"Is that all he did? Just introduced himself?" Lauren asked while sitting on Zayn's desk and eating a bag of strawberries.

"He looks like he actually wants to talk more but Michael  was being fussy." Zayn chuckle.

"Well, it's not like that's the last time you'll see him." Lauren smirked.

"See who?"

They both turned to the entrance of Zayn's office stall and saw Harry carrying a plastic of Chinese take outs with a raised eyebrow.

"No one." Lauren sang teasingly, "Took you long enough to get food."

"It's lunch hour, there's a lot of people there." Harry made his way to the table at the corner of the room and placed the their meal there.

"Poor baby." Zayn cooed after making a quick save of his work then made his way to a pouting Harry sitting on one of the chairs at the table.

"Get a room, oh my god." Lauren pretended to gag when Zayn kissed the pout away from Harry's lips.

"You watch and read gay porn, Lauren, don't try and deny it." Harry pointed his tongue at her, arms around a giggling Zayn's waist.

Lauren just stuck her tongue out and skipped to the table then grabbing the packages that contain food from the plastic bags, "This smells so good!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, let's eat!" Zayn said, unwrapping himself from Harry's arms to seat properly next to him and eat.

"Are you guys finally done with your parts in the project?" Harry asked as he grab the noodles with his chopstick.

"Yeah, I already designed the world of the game. We're going to add more details after the head approves it." Lauren said after swallowing a dumpling.

"I'm still coding the animations." Zayn shrugged before putting the spoon of friend rice in his mouth, "You recorded some dialogues already right, Haz?" he asked when he's done swallowing.

"Yeah, we finished recording dialogues for the prologue so far." Harry said after taking a drink, "We'll start recording the theme song next week."

"I'll try to finish as much as possible today, so my work for tomorrow and Saturday won't be so heavy. Michael's starting to be more energetic and curious, it's hard to not watch over what he's doing. He tried to chew my glasses last night." Zayn chuckled before opening his mouth for the noodles Harry will feed him.

"Oh yeah... you work from home during Friday and Saturday." Lauren said before taking a spoonful of soup, "I miss the little guy. Are you free on Sunday? No dates or anything?"

"Nah, I'll be at my parents' place, it's their anniversary on Sunday." Harry said after Zayn fed him some chicken.

"Yeah, he'll be leaving tomorrow and miss work actually, he has a lot of vacation days so Haz's good." Zayn said after feeding himself a spoon of fried rice together with chicken.

"You can come too, you know! You have a lot of vacation days too!" Harry said with his mouth full.

"Ew, don't talk with your mouth full." Zayn playfully hit Harry's chest, "And it's a family thing, I don't want to intrude."

"Well, then it'll be a Besties Hang Out Day!" Lauren announced after putting her utensils down, "I'll be sleeping over on Saturday night."

"Works for me!" Zayn cheered.