Chapter 19

"Why are you so cheery early in the morning?" Liam asked when Louis entered the kitchen humming happily, "Thanks for leaving me on the floor by the way. I love waking up in the morning with my back killing me." he said sarcastically.

Louis continued on humming happily, completely ignoring Liam while he grab some toast that Liam had made.

"Good morning." Louis smiled as he sat in front of Liam and bit into the toast.

"Well, I'm glad to see you're happy...?" Liam said in an unsure tone.

The blue eyed brunette nodded with a smile before taking a sip of his tea. This went on for a while, Liam slightly freaking out with Louis' bizarre behavior.

"So... moved on I see..." Liam stated after swallowing his food.

"Hm? Well, yeah I guess I finally gotten over from that little 'reunion' Zayn and Harry had. It made things interesting." Louis chuckled.

"Interesting? How?" Liam asks curiously.

Louis laughed, "Harry may have gotten together with Zayn, but I have Zayn's heart." he smirked.

Liam sighs, 'Yep... he had gone mad and became delusional...' he concluded in his thoughts and made a mental note to make an appointment with Louis' psychiatrist again.

"We kissed last night." Louis sighed happily.

"Right." Liam just nodded.

"You don't look like you believe me." Louis huffed.

"Louis, you're drunk last night." Liam gently said.

"Yeah, but I managed to get out." Louis rolled his eyes.

"You're too drunk to walk." The brown eyed pointed out.

Louis frowned before grabbing his phone and opened the app connected to his CCTVs then sliding it to Liam.

"You went out?!" Liam's eyes widened as he watch the scene, "Louis! Something could've happened!"

"Yeah, like kissing Zayn." Louis smiled at the memory.

"Oh my god, Louis, that was dangerous!" Liam ignored Louis and flinched when he saw his best friend walking into the trash can.

Louis just rolled his eyes and waited for Liam to watch his favorite scene.

Sure it was dangerous and stupid, Sober Louis wanted to scold Drunk Louis when he did his daily checkings on his CCTVs, but that was until he saw Zayn. Blurry memories flashed in his mind, but the feeling of Zayn's kiss is still tingling on his lips.

Sober Louis praised Drunk Louis.

"Holy shit..." Liam's jaw dropped when he finally saw what Louis was talking about, "You're lucky he didn't pepper spray you or something."

Louis gave him a look of disbelief, "Liam, Zayn loves me. He even walked me back inside after a little make out session."

"Right, I'm just going to believe you so I don't have to watch the whole scene of you two making out." Liam playfully made a face of disgust before giving back Louis' phone.

"We look hot, I bet you're turned on and hard right now." Louis laughed.

Liam just rolled his eyes.

"No need to be a bitter asshole, Liam." the blue eyed chuckled.

"Whatever." Liam huffed, "And I'm really jealous with how great you are in dealing with hangovers."