Chapter 7

[SHAMELESS ADVERTISING: NEW ZOUIS INCEST FIC CALLED 'SO WRONG YET SO RIGHT' OUT NOW!!! GO CHECK MY PROFILE IF INTERESTED!!!]

"Harry, can you hurry up? I'm getting really wet!" Zayn whined through his phone.

"The car isn't working, babe, I don't know why!" Harry frowned from the other line, "It was perfectly fine earlier!"

Zayn groaned, "Lo and I will just catch a taxi or something. It's raining really hard and we're getting wet!"

"I hate taxis." Lauren whined before trying to catch a taxi's attention anyway.

"I'm sorry, Z, I'll call a mechanic for this right now. I'll call you later, yeah?"

"Okay. Love you, Haz, bye." Zayn sighed and waited for Harry's reply before hanging up, "Out of all the days his damn car could break, it decided to break today. My phone's dead too."

"Your car broke earlier too." Lauren laughed, "Relationship goals, when both of your cars broke down at the same time."

"Very funny, Lauren." Zayn rolled his eyes as he try to keep himself warm.

Zayn's attention was caught by the familiar expensive car. He blushed when the car stopped in front of them and the window opened, "Zayn?"

"Uh... hi, Louis." Zayn smiled sheepishly.

"So this is the famous Louis Tomlinson I've been hearing about?" Lauren bent down as soon as she heard the name, "Hi, I'm Lauren."

"Famous, huh?" Louis smirked, making Zayn blush and hitting Lauren softly.

"She's crazy, don't believe her." Zayn defensed himself poorly.

"Anyway, it's raining hard, what are you two doing out?" Louis asked worriedly.

"Catching a taxi." Lauren answered, her hands still up to emphasize her point.

"I doubt any will come soon, I can drive you two home, come on." Louis offered before unlocking his car doors.

"It's okay, really." Zayn smiled before Lauren could say anything.

"I wasn't asking, Zayn, come on in, it's alright. It'll be bad of me to leave two lovely ladies in the rain." Louis insisted by opening the passenger door for Zayn, "You don't want to let Mikey wait too long do you?"

"Fine." Zayn sighed before he got in the open door while Lauren carefully get in the backseat.

"I'm messing up your seat, I'm so sorry." Lauren said as she tried to place her slightly wet coat on the seat so her mostly wet skirt wouldn't wet it.

"Make yourself comfortable, ladies, don't worry about it, I know people that can fix it." Louis shrugged as he adjusted the temperature of the car to warm Zayn and Lauren up, "I also have some spare jackets at the trunk, I can get it, hold on." he said before opening the compartment in front of Zayn and taking an umbrella.

"Wait, we're fin-" Zayn didn't get to finish his sentence as Louis already jumped out of his car with an umbrella.

"Hot and a gentleman, I like him." Lauren gave Zayn a smile with a thumbs app.

"Lauren, do you seriously have to say that I talk about him?" Zayn gave her a pointed look, "That was embarrassing!"

"Oopsie...?" Lauren smiled sheepishly.

Zayn glared at her.

"I'm sorry, please love me again." Lauren pouted.

Zayn rolled his eyes and was about to say something but Louis returned.