Chapter 15

Hey, guys... I'm sorry but the title was clickbait... I'm sorry to announce this, but I'm unpublishing this book... below are the reasons why, and also how this book can be saved

- I'm tired

- College is hard on me

- Stuff

- I'm just not feeling this book anymore

- The game Don't Starve has taken over my life

- I don't ship Zouis anymore

Here's how to save this book:

- See that '+' mark beside 'Read'?

Click that and save this book to your reading list...

CAUSE IT'S FOOKING APRIL FOOLS AND THIS BOOK IS STILL ON GOING!!!

You all be trippin if you think I'll stop shipping Zouis, I'm a fucking certified Delusional Zouie!!!

April fools mofos!!! Keep scrolling/swiping Chapter 15 is here lololol

Louis groaned as he tried to shift. He was confused when he couldn't since his arm was held by something. His blue eyes widened when he saw that it was Zayn cuddled to his side. Louis then remembered what happened last night; Zayn was crying and missing Harry.

The brunette is not happy about it, he can feel his heart being stabbed with every word Zayn cries. But Zayn needed someone last night, Louis couldn't stand him crying. He needs to show Zayn that he'll always be by his side, even if it's tearing him apart.

But... this is only at the beginning, right? Zayn would soon move on and will only need Louis. The brunette just needs to get rid of every pieces of memories and feelings of Harry inside Zayn's heart.

Louis got this.

He shoved that thought away first though. Zayn's sleeping peacefully around his arm, he can think about getting rid of Harry later, Louis just wants to observe the sleeping goddess beside him. His blue eyes tried memorizing each and every detail of Zayn, he can't believe that even with the tear stained cheeks and small eye bags, Zayn is still beautiful. His long eyelashes, the way his mouth is slightly parted... everything!

Louis can't wait to be able to kiss those plump lips, caress his face, trace the outline of his jaw. The brunette bit his lip as he realized that he could try doing the last two, but before that, he wants a picture. He looked for his phone and smiled when he saw it within reach. Louis carefully but hurriedly grabbed it and opening the camera.