Chapter 25

"Didn't I fucking tell you to text me first before going here? Someone could have been here with me!" Harry hissed when he opened his door and met a really unwanted guest.

"I-I know, but I need to talk to you about something." the guest said.

"Jesus christ, Niall, couldn't that be talked about through the phone?" Harry rolled his eyes.

"You weren't answering me last night." Niall sighed.

Harry shrugged as he did remember ignoring his calls since he was rather busy 'catching up' with Zayn.

"What do you want?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Can I come in first? I think it'll be raining soon." Niall asked.

"Ah, yes, because the last time I let you in here it ended up so well!" Harry said in sarcasm.

Niall sighed and just hugged himself to get some warmth, "My parents wants to visit me."

"Right, good for you. Can you go now? I need to get ready for work." Harry rolled his eyes.

"No, they wanted to meet you too." Niall said nervously.

"Why would they..." Harry's eyes widened and was replaced with anger, "Don't fucking tell me you told them!" he growled.

"I-I panicked and I just blurted it out! I'm so sorry but please-"

"No! Absolutely fucking not!" Harry glared, "I fucking told you I don't want anything to do with you, or that!" he hissed as he point at Niall's stomach.

"But Harry-"

"I told you to keep my name out of it! I don't care if your family doesn't know Zayn, it's too risky! You'll fucking ruin everything again!" Harry said angrily, "I told you you can do whatever the fuck you want except dragging me with you!"

Niall whimpered, "I can't do this alone!"

"Well, I told you to get rid of it, didn't I?" Harry glared.

"I am not aborting my baby!" Niall argued.

"Right. Your baby. Yours and yours alone! Keep me out of it!" Harry hissed before slamming the door shut.

Frustrated tears started pouring down Niall's face. He never thought Harry can be this cruel, but ever since Niall told him that he's pregnant with his baby, Harry panicked, he screamed at Niall, telling him about how he can't be the father and will not take any responsibility.

The angry words, "You're not even half as worth leaving Zayn for!" still stings Niall. He tried dismissing it as Harry panicking, but the curly haired kept avoiding his calls and if he ever did answer, he'll always have an irritated tone.

Harry's rudeness to him makes Louis look like a saint in Niall's honest opinion. The blonde wonders how could someone love such a man, but then he remembered that Harry would do anything for Zayn.

Even neglecting his own child if it's not Zayn's.

It's not like Niall wanted this in the first place. It's just Niall's so young, alone and scared. His family lives away from him, and Niall did think about going back to Ireland, but then who would provide for his family? Louis pays him more than enough, the extra bonuses he gets made it possible for his parents to finally stop working and still live a stable life.

The storm grumbling caught Niall's attention, he sighed before fixing his coat to protect his bump as the rain began falling. He quickly walked as fast as he could to find a place to stay dry. Niall ended up in front of a café, the roof above him keeping him from getting wet as he wave for a cab.