Chapter 29

"This looks really lovely." Lauren commented as she and Zayn sat on the large picnic blanket.

"Yeah, been awhile since I've been in a park." Zayn said, watching Harry push Michael around in his little bike.

"So... I really wanted to ask if there is anything that happened last night? Since Louis was still there when I left." Lauren said, almost screaming when Calum just pushed Ashton in the sandpit.

The toddler just laughed before pulling Calum with him, and then they're now building a sand castle, to which Lauren released a sigh of relief because the twins have been pissing each other off lately.

Luke had just been following Harry and Michael around, taking turns on who gets to ride the new bike. Zayn honestly expected Michael screaming, but to his surprise, his son is actually sharing without complaining. Though, Zayn thinks it's because Luke shared his binky earlier, but as long as no one's screaming their heads off, it's fine.

Zayn sighed before turning back to Lauren, "They got into a little argument since Michael just called Louis 'Dada'."

Lauren's eyes widened, "Dude..."

"Yeah, at first Harry played it off that babies call anyone that, but then Louis..." Zayn sighed, "He thought it's alright to rub that in Harry's face."

"Okay, first of all, I want to congratulate that Michael now knows another word, even though he kinda did almost got you in trouble."

Zayn rolled his eyes, "He's a baby. And Louis' spending almost every night at my place. Michael must have thought he finally has a father."

"Doesn't he though?" Lauren commented, "Michael's starting to finally know the people around him, Zayn. It means you really need to break it off with Harry." she said with a worried expression.

"I know that, I just can't find the right time." Zayn groaned before taking an ice cream sandwich from the cooler, and taking a bite.

"Well, you really need to find it soon." Lauren said.

She was about to say more, but then they heard Ashton scream.

They turned to them and saw Ashton crying with sand in his face while Calum's looking away from him with an angry pout and arms crossed.

"Calum, what did I say about throwing sand?" Lauren groaned before standing up and heading towards the crying toddler.

Zayn followed as soon as he saw Calum's lips trembling as well.

~~~

"Isn't this a nice day to jog in the park, Liam?" Louis said, smiling at Liam.

"A perfect day to stalk Zayn too, huh?" Liam rolled his eyes, really pissed that he was waken up too early than he wanted on his day off.

Louis rolled his eyes before stopping and taking a drink from his water bottle. His eyes trailed to the playground, where he knows Zayn and the others are. He'd been keeping an eye on them ever since they arrived at the park, but they have yet to noticed him. Louis could just walk there with Liam and say what a wonderful coincidence that was, but he rather not risk Michael calling him 'Dada' again and ruin their whole day out when he and Harry get into a fight again.

"Can we just sit at a bench for now? I'm so tired." Liam groaned before walking to the bench and flopping on it.

Louis rolled his eyes, but nodded anyway. They've been jogging for a while, Louis' legs are starting to hurt. He sat next to Liam and continue watching Zayn. The bench is just far enough for Zayn to not see Louis, but close enough for Louis to watch -stalk- them.