Chapter 4

"I need to meet your neighbor." was the first thing Lauren, who is still in her work uniform, said after Zayn opened the door.

"Hey, Lolo, nice to see you too." Zayn rolled his eyes as he adjust a grinning Michael around his arms, "You didn't even say 'hi' to little Mikey, he was looking forward to see you tonight." Zayn cooed and bounced the baby gently.

It was already Saturday night and Lauren has been excited to come over, hoping that she would be able to finally meet the 'charming Louis Tomlinson'.

"Awww, did you miss Auntie Lauren?" Lauren cooed at the baby as she held her hands out.

Michael giggled while Zayn hands him to Lauren, "Got some wine ice cream in my bag by the way." she said as she entered the place.

"Oh my god, yes!" Zayn cheered after closing the door.

"Invite Louis over." Lauren winked at Zayn while they make their way to Zayn's room.

"Lo, no." Zayn laughed while they go up the stairs, "It would freak Harry out."

"IF he finds out." Lauren laughed, "You won't tell Harry about that right, Mikey?"

"Lauren, don't." Zayn gave her a pointed look before opening the door to his room, "Don't confuse Mikey."

"Right, sorry." Lauren cooed at the baby, "Can you hold him first? I'm going to change."

"Yeah, sure." Zayn said as he took his son from his best friend, "I can't believe you didn't change before heading straight here."

Lauren headed to the bathroom, leaving the door a little open to answer Zayn, "I packed my clothes as soon as you told me about Mr. Hottie last night, called for a cab as soon as I left work."

"What made you think you'll be meeting him so soon?" Zayn laughed, laying on the bed with Michael on his stomach.

"I don't know, maybe he'll 'accidentally' throw a rock at your window at midnight?" The raven haired girl left the bathroom, changed from her white long sleeves and black skirt to a big black shirt and gray sweatpants.

"That's not possible, Lo." Zayn laughed and watch Lauren jump on the bed before tickling Michael, making the baby laugh and reach for her.

"Do you think he'll be night swimming? Want to see his hot bod too." Lauren asked as she sat up, leaning on the bed's headboard, to place Michael on her lap.

"I thought this is a Besties Night and not Stalk My Neighbor Night." Zayn raised his eyebrow at her.

"Stalk Your Hot Neighbor Night." Lauren nodded, correcting him.

"Stop." Zayn laughed, "Didn't he accepted your friend request though?"

"Yeah, and I stalked his profile, there's not a lot in there though." Lauren said as she play with the baby, "He looks so hot! Like a Sugar Daddy oh my god."

"Lauren, not in front of Michael." Zayn warned, "We'll talk about hot boys when he's asleep."

He's not entirely sure if he's comfortable with that since he's already dating someone... but it's not like he'll cheat.

'It's not bad admiring other people as long as you keep it to yourself.' Zayn thought while twirling a strand of his long wavy hair around his finger, 'Or in this case, keep it between you and your bestie.'

"So... are we going to cook or just order pizza?" Lauren asked while squishing Michael's cheeks gently.

Zayn laughed, "As much as I love pizza, I'm more in the mood for roasted chicken and mashed potatoes."