Chapter 30

"I can't believe this is what I get from being nice." Louis muttered to himself as he sit on the uncomfortable seat in the cell.

Greg didn't waste any time in attacking Harry earlier. At first Harry was trying to reason with the angry man, but as soon as Greg's fist hits Harry's face, Harry had started throwing punches of his own, while Niall and Liam scream at them to stop. The kids in Louis' arms began crying and soon Lauren and Zayn, with Michael in his arms, arrived in the scene. Louis didn't have to explain anything since Greg had been shouting about Harry not taking responsibility for his and Niall's baby. The brunette remembered how shocked Zayn was, especially when he realized 'the blonde that Harry slept with'. It also didn't need more convincing when he saw a small bump from said blonde's stomach. Lauren was just as shocked, but asked Louis to do something about it.

So Louis did.

He gave the twins back to Lauren and asked her to take Zayn and Michael away from the scene. Once he saw they're far, Louis took a deep breath before trying to stop the fight. He was about to ask for Liam's help, but he is already occupied by a panicking Niall.

And so Louis was on his own, the people that came to watch didn't want to risk getting hurt to help. At first he tried to just shout at them to stop, but it wasn't working. Greg and Harry are both bleeding now, and Louis needs to stop this as soon as possible, now that they're starting to break the park's property. Louis jumped in between them, trying to push them away, but both men are set on killing each other. The brunette couldn't do anything but receive some bruises while trying to out space between them.

Soon cops came and started arresting them, including Louis who was trying to defend himself.

"Do we really have to be chained? I feel like a dog." Harry groaned as he pull on the chain connected to both of his hands.

"You are a dog. Knocking up bitches and walking away." Greg growled, also chained like Harry.

The two men are on each corner of the small cell, Louis, unchained, between them.

"Yeah? Well, your brother's a bitch then." Harry spat.

"You little...!" Greg hissed as he try to attack Harry again.

"Enough! Both of you!" Louis snapped, "Can't you two just talk?"

"Oh, fuck off, you prick." Harry rolled his eyes, "Bet you feel like a fucking hero in Zayn's eyes."

"I also bet that Zayn's finally leaving you."

"Zayn and I will make through this, asshole."

"Wait... you two know each other?" Greg looked at them both.

"This prick's trying to steal my boyfriend." Harry spat out.

"That's cute. Still think that Zayn still wants to be with you after the shit you pulled earlier." Louis rolled his eyes.

"He fucking started it! I was defending myself!" Harry growled at them.

"You have a boyfriend, huh? Is that why you're neglecting the child growing inside of my brother?!"

"That child is not mine, for fuck sake!"

The two them started to argue, making Louis' headache. He stood up and walked to the bars, "Can anyone get me out of here?!"

~~~

"Zayn, Zayn, breathe, love." Lauren said as she follow Zayn walking around with a glass of water in hand, "Just drink your water and calm down."

The two had dropped the children at Zayn's house. Zayn's too shocked with the news he just receive, he wouldn't be able to take care of Michael properly.