Chapter 14

"Whoa, it looks so pretty, Lo." Zayn stared at his reflection in the mirror.

His newly styled hair that Lauren had worked on for almost the whole day was totally worth it. Zayn admired the cotton candy pink curls, tracing his finger around them and smiling, "This is so beautiful, Lauren, thank you so much!"

Lauren smiled patting the still black part of Zayn's hair after putting the materials she used to style her best friend's hair, "No problem, always wanted to test my hair styling skills. To be honest, I thought I was going to mess it up, I'm really honored that you trust me so much especially since you're really obsessed with your hair."

"I really believe and trust you a lot, Lo, and oh my god, it's really beautiful." Zayn said, grabbing his phone to take a selfie.

It was Lauren's idea to spend the day styling Zayn's hair. They're currently having their much needed besties day since Zayn has been really upset and sulking from his paused relationship with Harry. She decided to leave the top of Zayn's hair, and so does the upper portion of the back of Zayn's head the way it is while the rest was cotton candy pink, she added some shadings that made a dark to light ombre effect cause why the fuck not? Lauren was way more pleased than she expected, seeing how Zayn admire her work was a bonus.

(AN: Look was based of a hairstyle in Kendall and Kylie game. I never watched their show, but the game got me hooked lolol. Photo below is my character, and the inspiration for the hairstyle, I made it pink cause Zayn looked so good in that hair color.)

(AN: Here's how I imagined Zayn

(AN: Here's how I imagined Zayn. I used photoshop to change the color to pink.)

(AN: Add me on Game Center lolol: *Zouis*, and yes, I'm going to start putting pictures if I can

(AN: Add me on Game Center lolol: *Zouis*, and yes, I'm going to start putting pictures if I can... I placed the picture Louis accidentally sent to Zayn like on Chapter 6 I think...)

"You should be my hairdresser from now on." the raven-cotton candy pink haired said as he kept on staring at himself in the mirror, "Holy shit, Lo, I loved it so much!"

"New hair, new me?" Lauren teased as she cleaned the used materials.

"For real." Zayn chuckled, "Harry who?"