Chapter 16 Part 2

"So... did something happen during that 'swimming lesson'?" Lauren asked as she dry her hair, watching Zayn's reflection on the mirror.

"He thought me how to float." Zayn shrugged as he watch Michael try to crawl, so far he knows how to throw himself forward once.

"And...?"

"And what? That's all." Zayn raised an eyebrow at her.

Lauren turned around, an unimpressed face on, "That's all? Bullshit, you two, grown adults, are far alone, wearing nothing but a swimsuit, a sexy one might I add, and also a little 'crush' on each other. You expect me to believe nothing happened? Come on, Z, spill it!" she whined before walking and jumping on Zayn's bed, surprising the baby as he suddenly bounced with it.

"What do you expect? We grope each other?" Zayn huffed and looked at her weirdly.

"No! Just some little touches and flirting and maybe kissing are fine with me."  Lauren smirked, "Look, that's the only romance in my life, okay?"

"I thought your texting someone?" Zayn raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, but like they're hard to read, you know? Anyway, I don't want to talk about that. I want to talk about you and Louis." she whined, "I need some spice."

Zayn rolled his eyes, "Okay, fine, I may or may not have stared at his body, alright? And enjoyed his hold a little, but that's all." he blushed, "And then we like float together while holding hands and just talk about stuff."

"Oh my god, let Zouis rise." Lauren cheered, "That's really cute, I really feel good about him." she smiled.

"Yeah, you always say so." Zayn chuckled as he placed Michael on his lap, "And yeah, he's a great guy and all, but let's stop talking about that." he doesn't really like the way how he's falling too fast, but Louis just really have this aura that for some reason Zayn's so drawn into.

Is it because he feels wanted? Something Zayn's always been craving for. Zayn isn't really popular with guys when he was in high school, where all people are starting to experiment with dating. It's also when Zayn started wearing feminine clothes, starting from female styled shirts, then leggings, more leggings with florals, etc. That's when Zayn also decided to grow his used to be quiffed styled hair. That change is a shock to his classmates who knew him since pre k, so they feel awkward around Zayn.

When he was college though, he was one of those lucky ones that puberty had hit well. The sudden attention he got flatter Zayn, and caused him to be a little thirsty in finally trying out dating. And that's how he ended up with meaningless relationships, but Zayn learned a lot and wised up, so Zayn isn't really regretting anything.

But now it seems like desperate little Zayn is back because of being cheated. Zayn wanted to feel wanted, someone that'll prove his insecurities wrong, that he can be someone important in someone's life.

Zayn just wants to be loved, as much as he wants to deny it and claim he's fine being on his own.

"Can we just check out all the pictures we took earlier?" Zayn suggested as he grab his phone, gently getting it away from Michael when the baby tried grabbing it.

"I checked some and picked my favorites, if we don't get a modeling gig after this. I'm suing." Lauren joked as she took her phone out of her pocket and opened it.

"Can't wait." Zayn chuckled as he went through his pictures.

~~~

"Boy, you're so thirsty..." Liam, who's chilling on the black recliner next to the sofa Louis' on, sang one of Daya's song quietly as he watch Louis save all of Zayn's bikini photos.