Chapter 16

Nora James P. O. V

"Excuse me? Excuse me Nora." A voice calls out from somewhere while I groan in not only confusion but sheer deliriousness.

Why was someone waking me up so early in the morning and not only that but for a second time?

I swear I'm going to kick Alexander's ass when I wake up, is all I can think as I moan and shift positions, facing my back to the intruder.

If they want to steal crap they can do it quietly, why the hell should they disturb me.

And who the hell is calling me?

Why am I even thinking so much at this time?

I groan out loud as someone shakes me fully awake, my eyes snapping open and falling onto the culprit.

My eyes widen in shock as I abruptly sit up taking in the person before me.

My mouth opens wide to let out a loud scream but the person almost tackles me as they slam their palm onto my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

Fear, anxiousness, determination and a whole other multitude of emotions run through me as I try to fight the offender off, squirming here and there and kicking wildly.

Oh god, where's Alexander?

My eyes dart to my stomach as I start to freak out even more for the sake of my baby.

My right hand lashes out and before I know it, the assaulter lies on the floor, groaning in pain.

I fly up and off of the bed, not even glancing at the man as I head for the door.

My mind still foggy from the sleep that clouds my brain.

"Fuck Nora." The man groans from off the floor.

My feet immediately halt in place as the somewhat familiar voice reaches my ears.

My mouth drops open in shock as adrenaline still pumps throughout my entire frame.

My heart still racing from the whole fight or flight scenario.

Slowly the seconds tick by, the only sounds coming from the persons mouth as they groan, my body manages to move part by part as I turn towards the person.

As I do so, guilt runs through me.

"Greg?" I call out in shock.

The familiar blond hair and blue eyed man nods his head while he cups his nose in between both hands.

Ah fuck.

I quickly rush over to him, helping the poor man up.

"What the hell Nora?" Greg means as he grabs the tissue I hand to him, soaking up the blood that's trickling down his nose.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?" I ask in shock, still not over the whole situation.

"Alexander called me and told me to come here, apparently there's a situation going on with a George or something, I don't know." Greg mutters as he makes his way to the bathroom, kicking the door open.

"George? what about George?" I question in alarm, thinking about Candice.

"Ugh something came up, about that Sam guy, I guess." Greg says, his voice coming out distorted due to the door in the way.

"Sam?" I question in alarm, the previous anxiousness returning,

Didn't the idiot have better things to do in life?