Part 13

Elena drank hungrily the blood from her classmate's throat and it tasted divine. She had never felt more satisfaction. She didn't want this intoxicating moment to end, ever. Which is why she couldn't contain herself and she sucked out all the poor boy's blood. She simply wasn't capable of stopping. Suddenly she was holding his dead, bloody body in her hands and she couldn't believe what she had done. 
She shrieked. 'Oh my god! Oh my god! I killed him! Klaus! I killed him! What have I done?'
She jumped away from the body, she walked backwards, frantically cleaning her mouth from blood until there was not even a drop left on her scared face. 'Why didn't you stop me?' she blamed Klaus but she quickly got back to: 'What have I don? I KILLED someone!'
Klaus moved closer to her and he whispered to her ear: 'That's OK, love. It's OK.'
'No, Klaus!' she retorted. 'It's not OK. I killed him!'
'It's OK, love,' he repeated, again and again, in a quiet, calming voice with a British accent, which actually really had a calming effect on Elena. Her heavy breathing got more regular, even though she was still staring at her dead classmate, completely terrified and unable to move.
'Listen to me carefully, Elena. You didn't do anything wrong. What you did was natural.'
'No! No, no, no...'
He turned her around and made her look him deeply in the eyes. 'LISTEN TO ME! You are a vampire. And I want you to enjoy it. Every part of it.' She was listening to him carefully and getting calmer slowly. 'I want you to be a happy vampire and I want you to enjoy everything that goes hand in hand with it. Blood included.'
For a moment, Elena was as tame as a little sheep, gazing into Klaus' eyes. Then her lips widened into a devilish smile, not too different from the one Klaus typically wore.
'I'll be a happy vampire. I'll enjoy everything that goes hand in hand with it. Blood included.' She hedonistly licked her forefinger, where her classmate's blood had remained. 'I'm hungry. I thought this was supposed a dinner. This was barely an appetizer,' she pointed at the corpse lying in the middle of the gym.
'That's right,' he blinked at her. 'This was only an appetizer.' With immeasurable pleasure, he watched Elena's face lighting up with excitement.